This post will be updated with what's working, what's not, new bugs found, etc as the discussion progresses.
CM 10 ROM Build Stage: BETA 2.3 (SEMI-OFFICIAL)
Flash / Install CM 10 ROM:
For Installation method, check the Development thread's first post.(Link has been given below).
- You can flash this over any ROM, you just need to wipe cache & dalvik cache before that.
- To avoid bugs just wipe the data partition as well / Factory Reset (But remember to backup via CWM before you do that.)
- Flash Google apps for JellyBean to avoid problems with any of the google apps.
CM 10 ROM Current Status:
What works:What doesn't work:
- Mobile network
- Data connection / Data usage stats
- Video player
- Accelerometer, magnetic field, proximity, battery temperature sensors, gyroscope
- BLN feature (you need to install either the free or the paid version of BLN Control from Play Store)
- Auto brightness needs manual workaround (experimental, use this workaround to get it working: nsmart's post quoted by Adam)
- USB mass storage, MTP, PTP
- USB On-the-Go
- Camera (Can click pictures/panoramas)
- Full Hardware Acceleration with Nvidia and Samsung codecs
- CRT Off animation
- Wi-Fi tethering
- HD video recording lags
- Possibly Bluetooth tethering / A2DP
- USB tethering
- FM Radio
- Stock Sound recorder app (workaround: Use any external app like: MIUI sound recorder)
- Moving apps to SD card
NOTES: No specific notes as of now, however it'll be updated if required.
Development Thread for CM 10 ROM:
Here's the link to the Development thread by Adam77Root, but please do not ask any questions there: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1870260
Credits for CM ROMs:
I would like to Thank the following people (not in any particular order as everyone's contribution matters a lot, just stating them alphabetically):Cheers & Regards,
- Many more Devs from the other forums as well.
For helping us to get a bootable Cyannogen MOD 10 ROM and I hope they'll help us get a fully functional CM 10 build soon. Sorry, if I forgot anyone, please do point it out I'll add them here.