[DISCUSSION][SEMI-OFFICIAL] CM 10 for Galaxy R / Z i9103 [BETA 2.3]
Discuss anything & everything related to the new CM 10 build for Galaxy R / Z i9103 by Adam77Root here. Please report here first if you face any issues with this build and kindly don't flood the Development thread.
This post will be updated with what's working, what's not, new bugs found, etc as the discussion progresses.
CM 10 ROM Build Stage: BETA 2.3 (SEMI-OFFICIAL)
Flash / Install CM 10 ROM:
For Installation method, check the Development thread's first post.(Link has been given below).
- You can flash this over any ROM, you just need to wipe cache & dalvik cache before that.
- To avoid bugs just wipe the data partition as well / Factory Reset (But remember to backup via CWM before you do that.)
- Flash Google apps for JellyBean to avoid problems with any of the google apps.
CM 10 ROM Current Status:
- Mobile network
- Data connection / Data usage stats
- Video player
- Accelerometer, magnetic field, proximity, battery temperature sensors, gyroscope
- BLN feature (you need to install either the free or the paid version of BLN Control from Play Store)
- Auto brightness needs manual workaround (experimental, use this workaround to get it working: nsmart's post quoted by Adam)
- USB mass storage, MTP, PTP
- USB On-the-Go
- Camera (Can click pictures/panoramas)
- Full Hardware Acceleration with Nvidia and Samsung codecs
- CRT Off animation
- Wi-Fi tethering
What doesn't work:
- HD video recording lags
- Possibly Bluetooth tethering / A2DP
- USB tethering
- FM Radio
- Stock Sound recorder app (workaround: Use any external app like: MIUI sound recorder)
- Moving apps to SD card
NOTES: No specific notes as of now, however it'll be updated if required.
So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more
23 Sep 2014
By Jimmy McGee
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?