FAQ's - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What's so awesome about this ROM?
- Dropped Number Changelog System [bluefa1con & Papa Smurf151]
- Upgraded to Android 4.3 [Bkjolly & bluefa1con & Goldflame09 & g2user & Mithun46 & Owain94 & slz.kiev & Sniper & wedgess & zyonee]
- Update all CM, PA & AOKP commits [Goldflame09 & slz.kiev & wedgess & zyonee]
- Added Halo colors [C457 & Owain94]
- Removed Goo Manager [Goldflame09 & Singh_dd93]
- Added PAC Console app [pvyParts]
- Added PacPapers [Papa Smurf151 & pvyParts]
- Mass Reorganization off all settings and removal of separate Rom control [Owain94]
- Added status bar weather from AOKP [Owain94]
- Merged PAC in Black [Singh_dd93]
- Added new boot animation [One2thTexan]
- Changed to new default wallpaper [One2thTexan]
- Swapped AOKP performance control for CM [Owain94]
- Animate Developer Partition icon [pvyParts]
- Added Partition information settings [Owain94]
- Added Halo 2.0 [Owain94 & C457 & zyonee]
- Add ROM-Share [mithun46]
- Update all CM Commits [mithun46 & zyonee]
- Added HALO [Sniper & gs2usr]
- Updated PA to 3.6
- Removed MDPI/HDPI PA Preferences Hack
- Updated to CM-10.1-RC5
- TRDS 2.0
- Add ROMStats to PAC-Man ROM [BLOWNCO & Mithun46 & PapaSmurf151]
- Updated all CM commits to RC4[szl.kiev]
- Updated PA commits[singhdd93]
- Fix Pie & Tablet Date View[singhdd93]
- Update AOKP Ribbons[xLaMbChOpSx]
- Fix 3-dot Menu Button[xLaMbChOpSx]
- Updated all CM commits[singhdd93]
- Setting layout redone, New header for PAC In Black[blindndumb]
- Dark Calculator[TRDS/kufikugel]
- Statusbar auto collapse is back[gs2usr]
- Calendar now work on 960p[PA/beerbong]
- Phone layouts for Tablet/Phablet UI[PA/beerbong]
- Email FC Fixed[Sniper-]
- Lockscreen shortcuts for now[Langes72]
- CM's lockscreen slider shortcut is back[gs2usr]
- View PAC-man contributors in Settings > About phone[Sniper]
- Pac-In-Black Toggle
- Initial LDPI Support
- updated AOKP Sources to Milestone1
- Fixed: navbar rings 90° rotate in landscape
- Lockscreen Theming support
- New Battery Styles
- AOKP Ribbon
- Added missing MDPI battery icons
- Lockscreen SOD Fixed
- Settings layout redone
- Minimal bootanimation
- Updated/Added Translations
- Moar minor updates
- Changelog Feature [gs2usr]
- Fixed Quick Pulldown (Instant Tiles Pulldown) [gs2usr]
- Fixed back button will collapse statusbar [gs2usr]
- Toggle to disable Fullscrean Keyboard [OldDroid]
- Pie and Volume Toggle [OldDroid]
- Network Tile Updates [Nick0703]
- Latest PA and some CM Updates [OldDroid]
- Fixed FC's related to changing Navbar targets [xLaMbChOpSx]
- Added Option for Quicktile row Settings [gs2usr]
- Added QuietHours QuickSettings Tile [Nick0703]
- Added Hybrid QuickSettingsTile [OldDroid]
- Fixes on Settings & CleanUp [IvanBrazza & gs2usr]
- Added QuickSettingsModeTile [Nick0703]
- Updated PA sources to 3.15
- Choice to enable/disable CRT animation & at which orientation [kufikugel]
- Fixed PhabletUI NavBar in landscape [gs2usr]
- Brought Tiles inline with cm ones [Nick0703]
- Updated PIE Controls [blindndumb]
- Fix System UI crash when changing recent app key [bluefa1con]
- Notification Shortcuts & WiFi display (SlimRoms) [xLaMbChOpSx]
- Brought some things inline with cm source [bluefa1con]
- New BootAnimation (for most devices updated) [bluefa1con]
- Removed Tiny Gapps
- Various Device Updates
- PA 3.1
- New PA SU app
- Merge of some AOKP lockscreen features (Quick pin unlock, batt percentages, etc)
- Minor PIE updates
- PA 3.00
- Pie updates
- AOKP features added
- Now building with SuperSick Kernel
- MANY, many other changes that Im too lazy to list
- UPDATE TO 4.2.1
- PA 2.99
- Pie toolbar
- New PA menu interface (No longer have to reboot)
- AOKP (Yet to be implemented into source)
- New boot text
- Others im sure im missing
- Refixed Camcorder with Evervolv
- Remove duplicated features: CM volume panel style & CM kill app longpress back, use ROM Control instead
- Built in PAC TWRP theme
- Fixed some permission
- Add an "Automatically Connect" option for WiFi networks
- Fixed Backlit keys
- Fixed Settings> Storage FC
- Removed buggy AOKP torch toggle
- Updated to current
- Fixed tablet lockscreen scaling
- Other small things
- Fixed Video Recording
- Replace Camera/Gallery with 4.2
- Fix Phablet statusbar gap
- Fix Tab UI systembar height
- Remove CM10 Weather
- AOKP JB build 5
- PA 2.2.3
- Build Prop changes (hibernate, hw debug, etc)
- removed Video Editor
- Removed Rom manager
- Removed Es FileManager
- Added CM FileManager
- Update PA scaling
Its an Xtra-hybrid ROM. Read First Post .
Q: Is a full wipe needed?
YES , If its first time you are flashing the ROM
NO, it is not required, but it is strongly recommended. If you choose to do a "dirty" flash, please do NOT post bug reports or issues you are having, as something from an earlier release might be causing the issue.
Q: I Can't see media in gallery or apollo. What To Do ?
Make sure you don't have corrupted files in SDcard, best way to check is to copy all your SDcard data to PC.
Q: Why Phone soft reboot's while playing video?
Disable HW overlay in Settings>>Developer Options. It's a known issue
Q: I want only 1 row of toggles/power widget, not both, how to disable one of them?
To disable CM's power widget, you know how. To disable AOKP toggles, ROM Control>Toggles>Enabled toggles>De-Select everything
Q: How to turn on Nav Ring feature in AOKP ROM Control?
You need to install gapps, Google Now to be specific, because it's a default Nav Ring
Q: I flashed this awesome ROM but I don't have Google Apps. why?
You simply have to download the gapps from download page and flash via recovery.
Q: Is Project Butter working on this ROM?
Yes, Project Butter in included.
Q: I'm having an issue and want to report it but I don't know how.
First, check if someone else has reported the same issue. If no one has reported the issue then make a post describing your issue. Don't forget to attach your logcat.
Q: I keep reading about this "logcat" what is it and how do I make on?
"The Android logging system provides a mechanism for collecting and viewing system debug output. Logs from various applications and portions of the system are collected in a series of circular buffers, which then can be viewed and filtered." To learn more about logcats and how to create them please refer first post
Q: Google play doesn't download anything , What To Do ?
Open Terminal Emulator Application and write following :
, then press enter and give allow root access, then write