Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,854 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Maxx HD Case

Tip us?

LifeAsADroid
Old
Thanks Meter 133

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
I hear you on the kickstand, I do miss having one every now and then.

~~ Tapped from the 7th dimension~~
Ok, I have to ask, since so many people seem to want/need/have a case with the kick stand... what do you use the kick stand for? I've never had one, and can't imagine a use for one (maybe I'm not thinking hard enough on Friday morning).

recDNA
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Phone sits on desk in front of me. I can read personal email and participate in this forum while I continue to use my work computer for.... Work!

I also sit the phone on a little tray next to me at night. If my wife wants to watch Dancing with the Stars I can watch Boss or Doctor Who or whatever on my phone keeping my hands free to continuously snack and drink. I use a Bluetooth earpiece to listen as I watch my shows on the phone through xfinity app.

The stand makes viewing much more comfortable.

LifeAsADroid
Old
Thanks Meter 133

DONATE TO ME
Ah yes, makes perfect sense. I have been fortunate enough to not have a "permanent counterpart" yet, so the HDTV is still mine But good to know what others have done to counteract the "Misses Takeover" when it arrives in the future.

OneStepAhead
Old
Thanks Meter 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by beandogg View Post

The Diztronic is nice, but it is definitely thicker than the epic 4g touch (galaxy s2) diztronic case. .
Just wanted to chime in here, all of our TPU cases are exactly 1.4mm thick, we don't vary the thickness from model to model. It probably feels thicker to you because the phone itself is thicker.
Diztronic Owner

My Current Devices:
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (AT&T)
  • OnePlus One
  • Asus Nexus 7
  • Apple iPad (Verizon - 3rd Generation)

rhug0323
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
Just wanted to chime in here, all of our TPU cases are exactly 1.4mm thick, we don't vary the thickness from model to model. It probably feels thicker to you because the phone itself is thicker.
I recently bought 3 Diztronic cases for the Maxx HD. 2 tpu and the hard shell. For the record, excellent customer service doesn't really mean too much to some anymore. Definitely the opposite for you. It might not mean much, but I'll be a customer for as long as you continue making the goods.

recDNA
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
Any have a kickstand?

thewahlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAsADroid View Post
Ok, I have to ask, since so many people seem to want/need/have a case with the kick stand... what do you use the kick stand for? I've never had one, and can't imagine a use for one (maybe I'm not thinking hard enough on Friday morning).
I use the kickstand when I'm holding the phone. Put my finger through it so the phone is not resting on my pinky.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tooter1
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdavid7 View Post
http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=74483

Just ordered it. I'll see if its good.
Have you received this case? I was thinking about getting one too, just wanted to see another opinion on it before doing so....

mpalastea
Old
Thanks Meter 1
hope it's good

tooter1
Old
(Last edited by tooter1; 17th November 2012 at 02:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 40
Oops, I posted in the wrong thread.

I've got just the HD model. lol

I ordered one for my model today so, we'll see how good it is when it gets here.

I got one made by Fosmon through Amazon and its the worst TPU case I have ever bought. I guess that's what I get for buying a $3.97 case.

Here it is, pure junk; http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Series-...fosmon+razr+hd

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD