FAQ's - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What's so awesome about this ROM?
- PA 3.1
- New PA SU app
- Merge of some AOKP lockscreen features (Quick pin unlock, batt percentages, etc)
- Minor PIE updates
- PA 3.00
- Pie updates
- AOKP features added
- Now building with SuperSick Kernel
- MANY, many other changes that Im too lazy to list
- UPDATE TO 4.2.1
- PA 2.99
- Pie toolbar
- New PA menu interface (No longer have to reboot)
- AOKP (Yet to be implemented into source)
- New boot text
- Others im sure im missing
- Refixed Camcorder with Evervolv
- Remove duplicated features: CM volume panel style & CM kill app longpress back, use ROM Control instead
- Built in PAC TWRP theme
- Fixed some permission
- Add an "Automatically Connect" option for WiFi networks
- Possible GSM fixes for simcard unlock
- - AOKP Milestone 1
- Remove buggy AOKP Torch Toggle
- Added Circle unlock, New Circle Mod Battery, etc
- SystemUI: Fix/Update Cog Circle battery mod
- Add alpha settings to Circles lockscreen rings
- Disable Vibrate on lockscreen
- Toggles can be hidden(AOKP toggles only)
- Clickable (short & long configurable) Clock and Calendar in the Notification Slider
- - PA 2.55
- Color Engine from PA
- Per app color, latest PA invention, Let's you define navbar color, navbar glow color, navbar buttons color, and statusbar color on per app basis
- Statusbar and navbar color (Independently from per app color, define default colors)
- Statusbar transparency and navbar transparency are finally back (Navbar transparency is only enabled on launcher)
- A lot of fixes to ParanoidPreferences
- - CM10 Nightlies
- Home Button to unlock
- CM File Explorer Added
- Bring back recovery vibration
- Fix Phablet statusbar gap
- Fix Tab UI systembar height
- Remove CM10 Weather
- AOKP JB build 5
- PA 2.2.3
- Build Prop changes (hibernate, hw debug, etc)
- removed Video Editor
- Removed Rom manager
- Removed Es FileManager
- Added CM FileManager
- Update PA scaling
Its an Xtra-hybrid ROM. Read First Post .
Q: Is a full wipe needed?
YES , If its first time you are flashing the ROM
NO, it is not required, but it is strongly recommended. If you choose to do a "dirty" flash, please do NOT post bug reports or issues you are having, as something from an earlier release might be causing the issue.
Q: I Can't see media in gallery or apollo. What To Do ?
Make sure you don't have corrupted files in SDcard, best way to check is to copy all your SDcard data to PC.
Q: Why Phone soft reboot's while playing video?
Disable HW overlay in Settings>>Developer Options. It's a known issue
Q: I want only 1 row of toggles/power widget, not both, how to disable one of them?
To disable CM's power widget, you know how. To disable AOKP toggles, ROM Control>Toggles>Enabled toggles>De-Select everything
Q: How to turn on Nav Ring feature in AOKP ROM Control?
You need to install gapps, Google Now to be specific, because it's a default Nav Ring
Q: I flashed this awesome ROM but I don't have Google Apps. why?
You simply have to download the gapps from download page and flash via recovery.
Q: Is Project Butter working on this ROM?
Yes, Project Butter in included.
Q: I'm having an issue and want to report it but I don't know how.
First, check if someone else has reported the same issue. If no one has reported the issue then make a post describing your issue. Don't forget to attach your logcat.
Q: I keep reading about this "logcat" what is it and how do I make on?
"The Android logging system provides a mechanism for collecting and viewing system debug output. Logs from various applications and portions of the system are collected in a series of circular buffers, which then can be viewed and filtered." To learn more about logcats and how to create them please refer first post
Q: Google play doesn't download anything , What To Do ?
Open Terminal Emulator Application and write following :
, then press enter and give allow root access, then write