HOW TO SET THE WORKSPACE MODE
These builds have been tested by lsherif before release, but remember you flash this at your own risk.
¤ Download the ROM :
N8000 : Download Here
md5 : e88a208c619732d763ebcd0f4517c297
Size : 154.92mb
¤ Download the Gapps : Download here
¤ Boot in CWM Recovery
¤ Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
¤ Wipe data if coming from another rom than cm10
¤ Flash the rom
¤ Flash the gapps
¤ Read this : Noob's guide to PA Settings
You can find some themes, mods, boot-animations, wallpapers and other paranoid goodies in this thread
- Initial Galaxy Note 10.1 release
¤ Our webpage: http://www.paranoid-rom.com/
¤ Want to know if your device is supported ? Here's the list of Paranoid builds and ports
¤ You want to build PA from sources ? Check out this guide : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1863547
¤ You want to port PA? Take a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=27558806
¤ Themes and other goodies you can find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1646034
¤ Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
¤ Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen
¤ Trebuchet Settings: margins:SMALL, show permanent searchbar:YES, Grid: 4x4, resize all widgets:YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF
This is fully built from sources, but remember this is a work in progress, so please consider it as such.
Neither me nor the Paranoid Android team will be held responsible for ANY kind of damage or issue or thermonuclear war triggered by flashing this rom.
YOU are the one who decide to flash a rom and modify your device, so you assume the consequences.[/B]
Known Issues :
- All CM10 known issues
- In Phone UI Mode, the soft-buttons might not show up at boot. Go to settings/system/Navigation Bar and enable it.
- Report yours after reading below
If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Try aorth's cm10 to see if you have the same issue there. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods as well (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.
¤ Cyanogenmod Project, for CM10
¤ The Paranoid Android Team and everyone who worked on this project
¤ D4rKn3sSyS for his work in the Paranoid Android Team
¤ molesarecoming for his work in the Paranoid team and for his Galaxy Nexus PA rom.
¤ aorth for setting up the device trees
¤ Tina for images on this thread
¤ evilisto for Sense Recent Apps mod, and basic Tablet mode source
¤ dubidu for hiding statusbar mod
¤ Nordpolcamper for Paranoid Darkness themes
¤ gokussjx for his friendly help and for sgs3 pa builds
¤ Isherif for dedicated and friendly beta-testing