56 posts
More
JellyNote 1.0Beta is Based on Jellybean 4.1.1

this is just a preview release and is my 1st time developing for android

Quote:

Rom Info
S-Pen is working like it should be
So far so good no reboot issues
De-Bloated(Generally Removed the apps that I dont use)
10% Themed(it will be fully themed on the final release)
Removed TouchWiz Launcher(Replaced With Go Launcher HD)
Deodexed, Zipaligned, Rooted & Busybox'ed

Tweaks Will be added on the final release too.

Everything Works Except for the IR hopefully i get this to work soon.

Download Here

Quote:

Installation:
Boot in CWM Recovery
Create a backup of your current rom(Optional)
Flash the rom
Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Reboot

Quote:

Mini Updates
Flash using Recovery
TouchWiz (Thanks to nickwarn for providing the SecLauncher2 from Hani`s JB LI1 Rom)
SNote Add Page Fix (Again Thanks to nickwarn)
init.d Enabler (This will enable init.d support on JellyNote)
N8000DXLG4 Baseband (For People who is getting unknown Baseband Version in Settings > About Device)

Quote:

Todo:
Finalize dark theme
Add Theming Engine
Fix IR
Pack remove apps to a flashable zip incase someone wants to use it

Note
After Flashing Please Check your APN settings if your data connection is not working.
How to use S-Pen Gestures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6vZxPazG10

if you seen any bugs please feel free to PM or post to this thread.
Last edited by darkthug420; 1st November 2012 at 08:03 PM.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to darkthug420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2012, 11:53 AM
OP Member
Manama
Thanks Meter: 47

56 posts
More
Reserved for Future use
22nd October 2012, 12:27 PM
Odense
Thanks Meter: 13

142 posts
More
Fantastic ! Thank You very much !
If it works out, I'll donate
22nd October 2012, 12:52 PM
Ronneby
Thanks Meter: 535

2,610 posts
More
Welcome, looking forward to see how this turns out. Dont see why you would remove Touchwiz launcher but thats easy to put back. So this is based on LI2 JB OTA, i guess, and thats a wise choice. Its much more complete than the LI1 OTA.
Suggestion for theme: if you could theme the settings.apk background black, i hate the white background. Its been done on the ICS Samsung roms for GT-P7500 and i guess its pretty much the same with the firmwares for the Note 10.1. Heres a link to the rom in question: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1813651
it also has the contacts background themed in black and some more apks. Think this would be absolute tiptop and it would probably be highly appreciated by the users.
Waiting for release
22nd October 2012, 02:17 PM
OP Member
Manama

56 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarn

Welcome, looking forward to see how this turns out. Dont see why you would remove Touchwiz launcher but thats easy to put back. So this is based on LI2 JB OTA, i guess, and thats a wise choice. Its much more complete than the LI1 OTA.
Suggestion for theme: if you could theme the settings.apk background black, i hate the white background. Its been done on the ICS Samsung roms for GT-P7500 and i guess its pretty much the same with the firmwares for the Note 10.1. Heres a link to the rom in question: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1813651
it also has the contacts background themed in black and some more apks. Think this would be absolute tiptop and it would probably be highly appreciated by the users.
Waiting for release

ill try my best to theme every aspect of the rom to black or some other dark color but for now after the upload i need feed back on the performance and if there is any bug since im using this rom like my everyday use so far i haven't seen any bugs based on how i use my note anyway its uploading is 20% now and ill be looking forward on feed backs.

oh yea i removed the touchwiz since thats the only app that is causing the graphic flickering and ill put it back after i fix that issue.

BTW i took note of the rom you showed me ill try to base the theme from that rom
Last edited by darkthug420; 22nd October 2012 at 02:57 PM.
22nd October 2012, 03:26 PM
Odense
Thanks Meter: 13

142 posts
More
Any idea as to when we can try this one out ?
22nd October 2012, 03:36 PM
OP Member
Manama

56 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brundlefly01

Any idea as to when we can try this one out ?

it will be available shortly upload progress is 70% now
22nd October 2012, 04:49 PM
Ronneby
Thanks Meter: 535

2,610 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkthug420

ill try my best to theme every aspect of the rom to black or some other dark color but for now after the upload i need feed back on the performance and if there is any bug since im using this rom like my everyday use so far i haven't seen any bugs based on how i use my note anyway its uploading is 20% now and ill be looking forward on feed backs.

oh yea i removed the touchwiz since thats the only app that is causing the graphic flickering and ill put it back after i fix that issue.

BTW i took note of the rom you showed me ill try to base the theme from that rom

Let me know if you need help with testing. Regarding screen flickering, i read that some are effected by it. Im not! No icons disappering for short time or screnn blinking. Good luck with developing and let us know if you need help.
22nd October 2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks Meter: 44

143 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'll download and flash it asap mate, I don't like custom launchers though, which have been made for profit.
22nd October 2012, 05:18 PM
OP Member
Manama

56 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bene2k11

I'll download and flash it asap mate, I don't like custom launchers though, which have been made for profit.

il put back the touchwiz once i fix it

btw link posted enjoy and pls feed back

Subscribe to Thread