Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,609 Members 42,284 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What color do you people actually want?!
Incoming text BLUE, outgoing text WHITE. 41 27.89%
Incoming text WHITE, outgoing text BLUE. 36 24.49%
All WHITE. 30 20.41%
All BLUE. 21 14.29%
Leave it the way it is. 19 12.93%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

[APP] User Themeable Messaging +Quick Reply +Group Messaging +Emoji 4.2.2 (3/04/2013)

Tip us?

Scorpio818
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Tried it using MOAR v4.1.2 [MA6] [02.19.13]. Would not send nor d/l received MMS.

amiblindyet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,075

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio818 View Post
Tried it using MOAR v4.1.2 [MA6] [02.19.13]. Would not send nor d/l received MMS.
Are you on 4G?

hasbrobot
Old
(Last edited by hasbrobot; 24th February 2013 at 10:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 116
Default Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2

Uhm.. lame question
I'm using the touchwiz version where is the (quick emoji button)? It shows it in the picture and mentions it in the description.Is it only included in the AOSP version? Otherwise runs perfect on note 2.

Why is the door on the right always locked?

hasbrobot
Old
Thanks Meter 116

Never mind figured it out.looks like the pop up reply and quick emoji button are included in the 4.2 version. Force closes after a few seconds of use on note 2. Tooo bad....

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

ipnixon
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Smooth sailing here, running CM 10.1 4.2.2 nightly 2/22 with KT747 kernel 2/19 and MA6.

MMS works perfectly; images retain full quality when sending

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ipnixon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

88EVGAFTW
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Having a hard time flashing this. Tried freezing stock app then flashing and didn't work.

elsocio83
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88EVGAFTW View Post
Having a hard time flashing this. Tried freezing stock app then flashing and didn't work.
Go to /system/app/SecMMS.apk using a file explorer app and rename that apk to SecMMS.apk.bak (don't forget the .bak). I use Root Explorer so it helps to rename it. Reboot to recovery, use the Aroma installer and flash away. That should take care of it. Freezing the app won't work as it runs in the background.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio818 View Post
I am using MOAR and I am able to receive and send MMS. Make sure you update your PRL and Profile and reboot. Also check your settings to see if mobile network is on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elsocio83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hurleyzero1
Old
(Last edited by Hurleyzero1; 25th February 2013 at 04:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Hi everyone, i was running this mms.apk on the synergy rom and it was perfect. Lastnight i installed the latest carbon rom and when i flash the mms i get an error and when i flash in aroma as soon as i open the app it force closes. Yes i installed the asop version not touchwiz. What i have found to work is to go into system/app and go to the mms.apk, long press and install from there. But once i reboot it force closes upon opening and i have to go back into system/app and install again for it to work. Any idea on how to fix?

Edit: synergy got updated so I'm going back to touchwiz so the above msg can be ignored.

nickf914
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Will there be an update for 4.2.2 roms? I'm getting FC when opening

amiblindyet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,075

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickf914 View Post
Will there be an update for 4.2.2 roms? I'm getting FC when opening
Yeah, when I have time. I'm also looking for some more features in my next version.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
emoji, inverted, messaging, quick reply, sms