[Q] ZTE Warp Sequent Boost Mobile Model N861

Search This thread

rocketman228

Feb 19, 2011
coral springs
Hi Everyone

I have the zte warp sequent by boost mobile and I have it rooted but no recovery has been stable yet for it
Will any developers take on this task and help us boost mobile android lovers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im looking for a one click root and cwm with super user
Or any working cwm or twrp that will work on this phone and also can be used with odin to download
If anyone has any links or comments and suggestions please post or you can also
email me at rocketman228@gmail.com

Thanks for all your help !!!!!!!

Reactions: etaksjosh

Jeff_B

Feb 16, 2011
i have some free time. ill try and make 1. .will report back soon.

Sent from my N861 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: blu422

DMILLZ

Mar 25, 2013
cm10 wheres my bluetooth????

I recently rooted my ZTE WARP SEQUENT (BOOST MOBILE) phone I admit I'm A DEFINATE NOOB at rooting,mods,roms ect. I just installed the newest version of CYANOGENMOD 10 and the BLUETOOTH function is not working. Will i have to wait for an update or is their another option out there? PLS HELP IF U CAN THX.

Junkie2100

Mar 10, 2010
I recently rooted my ZTE WARP SEQUENT (BOOST MOBILE) phone I admit I'm A DEFINATE NOOB at rooting,mods,roms ect. I just installed the newest version of CYANOGENMOD 10 and the BLUETOOTH function is not working. Will i have to wait for an update or is their another option out there? PLS HELP IF U CAN THX.

huh, i knew someone called themselves DMillz lol, dont tell me youre from florissant ill laugh so hard, but yea
cyanogenmod, aokp, and pacman rom, are all works in progress, we havent been able to nail down bluetooth yet among other things, not for the lack of trying though, believe me, ive been trying... there are other options though, just not here, xda doesnt have a big zte base, understandably to a point. youll have to check out androidforums warp sequent section, just make sure you go to the sequent section and not just the warp section, two completely different phones. awesome android, and cyanoid are stock based but heavily modified.

americanflesh

Apr 4, 2013
los angeles
need help.. soft bricked zte warp sequent

huh, i knew someone called themselves DMillz lol, dont tell me youre from florissant ill laugh so hard, but yea
cyanogenmod, aokp, and pacman rom, are all works in progress, we havent been able to nail down bluetooth yet among other things, not for the lack of trying though, believe me, ive been trying... there are other options though, just not here, xda doesnt have a big zte base, understandably to a point. youll have to check out androidforums warp sequent section, just make sure you go to the sequent section and not just the warp section, two completely different phones. awesome android, and cyanoid are stock based but heavily modified.

i have a zte warp sequent that will not boot pat the boost mobile screen... i can access the stock recovery but thats it. i need stock rom that can be sideloaded and flashed.. or just help in general thanks!

DMILLZ

Mar 25, 2013
Roms for zte warp2 sequent???looking please help

do you have cwm on it?

hi,
i am desperatly looking for a more stable rom tham the current cm10.1 im running now which does not support bluetooth or camera but however enables wifi tether, im on boost mobile network which is not offered, but i dont know how long i can go w/o b-tooth & cam

please help out if u can thx

dmillz

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

bet you guys are glad i stopped by huh?
And sorry it wont let me post links

androidforums com
warp-sequent-all-things-root
669226-cwm-6-0-2-7-stable-beta html

thx i really appreciate any help i was about to give up on this phone, bout time to upgrade anyway but thx to all for any helpful posts!

uniqdevil1

Apr 11, 2013
Fontana
hi,
i am desperatly looking for a more stable rom tham the current cm10.1 im running now which does not support bluetooth or camera but however enables wifi tether, im on boost mobile network which is not offered, but i dont know how long i can go w/o b-tooth & cam

dmillz

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

thx i really appreciate any help i was about to give up on this phone, bout time to upgrade anyway but thx to all for any helpful posts!

Why don't you flash Awesome Android by Shinru?

Reactions: goldeneagle1972

americanflesh

Apr 4, 2013
los angeles
Thanks for the help.. haha I got it figured out I put it in download mod and got it updated back to stock through the zte updater..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

colonel187

Jul 3, 2010
Nowhere
I need help. I need to find a replacement glass panel for the zte n861 and I have searched for 2 days without results.

Does anybody know where I can find repair parts for this phone? The n861 NOT n860.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Junkie2100

Mar 10, 2010
I need help. I need to find a replacement glass panel for the zte n861 and I have searched for 2 days without results.

Does anybody know where I can find repair parts for this phone? The n861 NOT n860.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

wish i could help but sadly ive never found any myself and i dont know of anyone else who ever has either

oh and as far as that thing about using the zte updater tool to fix the phone, that is a one time deal... once updated to b09 you cant use the updater tool again it recognizes that you have the newest version and wont do anything so get yourself a copy of cwm asap and make a backup

DMILLZ

Mar 25, 2013
Thank you

THANK YOU,
I appreciate all youre hard work and the feedback on my questions as well. Keep up the good work, and keep helping out the new guys too,lol THANKS MAN!!:good::cyclops:

Kurkus54

May 9, 2014
rooted phone but with no camera

I have my BOOST ZTE N861 phone rooted with cyanogen mod but now both my cameras dont work and every camera app i download either says camera not found or camera shutting down

I downloaded RESTART CAMERA, because some site said that would work but all it does is says the app has superuser access and then nothing else

I also downloaded Camera CMFIX and that does nthing when hit

cyanogen mod version 10-20120303 unofficial Warp2

Thanks for any assistance and I am a noob about rooting

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Been there, done that lol

bet you guys are glad i stopped by huh?
    and sorry it wont let me post links

androidforums com
    warp-sequent-all-things-root
    669226-cwm-6-0-2-7-stable-beta html
    Hi Everyone

I have the zte warp sequent by boost mobile and I have it rooted but no recovery has been stable yet for it
    Will any developers take on this task and help us boost mobile android lovers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im looking for a one click root and cwm with super user
    Or any working cwm or twrp that will work on this phone and also can be used with odin to download
    If anyone has any links or comments and suggestions please post or you can also
    email me at rocketman228@gmail.com

Thanks for all your help !!!!!!!
    Was there any replies? I'm also wondering the same thing. Please post a link

Sent from my N861 using xda premium
    i have some free time. ill try and make 1. .will report back soon.

Sent from my N861 using xda app-developers app
    hi,

dmillz

Why don't you flash Awesome Android by Shinru?