Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,463 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ZTE Warp Sequent Boost Mobile Model N861

Tip us?

rocketman228
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Angry [Q] ZTE Warp Sequent Boost Mobile Model N861

Hi Everyone

I have the zte warp sequent by boost mobile and I have it rooted but no recovery has been stable yet for it
Will any developers take on this task and help us boost mobile android lovers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im looking for a one click root and cwm with super user
Or any working cwm or twrp that will work on this phone and also can be used with odin to download
If anyone has any links or comments and suggestions please post or you can also
email me at rocketman228@gmail.com

Thanks for all your help !!!!!!!

perfusion
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Was there any replies? I'm also wondering the same thing. Please post a link

Sent from my N861 using xda premium

ShawnnKushh
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfusion View Post
Was there any replies? I'm also wondering the same thing. Please post a link

Sent from my N861 using xda premium
+1 i have three of these phones so im deffinetly looking for a finger in the right direction as far as ROMS, recoveries and development in general. Thanks in advance.

Jeff_B
Old
(Last edited by Jeff_B; 1st January 2013 at 08:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
i have some free time. ill try and make 1. .will report back soon.

Sent from my N861 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff_B For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Junkie2100
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Default Been there, done that lol

bet you guys are glad i stopped by huh?
and sorry it wont let me post links

androidforums com
warp-sequent-all-things-root
669226-cwm-6-0-2-7-stable-beta html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Junkie2100 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DMILLZ
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Question cm10 wheres my bluetooth????

I recently rooted my ZTE WARP SEQUENT (BOOST MOBILE) phone I admit I'm A DEFINATE NOOB at rooting,mods,roms ect. I just installed the newest version of CYANOGENMOD 10 and the BLUETOOTH function is not working. Will i have to wait for an update or is their another option out there? PLS HELP IF U CAN THX.

Junkie2100
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMILLZ View Post
I recently rooted my ZTE WARP SEQUENT (BOOST MOBILE) phone I admit I'm A DEFINATE NOOB at rooting,mods,roms ect. I just installed the newest version of CYANOGENMOD 10 and the BLUETOOTH function is not working. Will i have to wait for an update or is their another option out there? PLS HELP IF U CAN THX.
huh, i knew someone called themselves DMillz lol, dont tell me youre from florissant ill laugh so hard, but yea
cyanogenmod, aokp, and pacman rom, are all works in progress, we havent been able to nail down bluetooth yet among other things, not for the lack of trying though, believe me, ive been trying... there are other options though, just not here, xda doesnt have a big zte base, understandably to a point. youll have to check out androidforums warp sequent section, just make sure you go to the sequent section and not just the warp section, two completely different phones. awesome android, and cyanoid are stock based but heavily modified.

americanflesh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default need help.. soft bricked zte warp sequent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie2100 View Post
huh, i knew someone called themselves DMillz lol, dont tell me youre from florissant ill laugh so hard, but yea
cyanogenmod, aokp, and pacman rom, are all works in progress, we havent been able to nail down bluetooth yet among other things, not for the lack of trying though, believe me, ive been trying... there are other options though, just not here, xda doesnt have a big zte base, understandably to a point. youll have to check out androidforums warp sequent section, just make sure you go to the sequent section and not just the warp section, two completely different phones. awesome android, and cyanoid are stock based but heavily modified.
i have a zte warp sequent that will not boot pat the boost mobile screen... i can access the stock recovery but thats it. i need stock rom that can be sideloaded and flashed.. or just help in general thanks!

uniqdevil1
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanflesh View Post
i have a zte warp sequent that will not boot pat the boost mobile screen... i can access the stock recovery but thats it. i need stock rom that can be sideloaded and flashed.. or just help in general thanks!
Do you have CWM on it?

DMILLZ
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Lightbulb Roms for zte warp2 sequent???looking please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniqdevil1 View Post
do you have cwm on it?
hi,
i am desperatly looking for a more stable rom tham the current cm10.1 im running now which does not support bluetooth or camera but however enables wifi tether, im on boost mobile network which is not offered, but i dont know how long i can go w/o b-tooth & cam

please help out if u can thx

dmillz

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2100 View Post
bet you guys are glad i stopped by huh?
And sorry it wont let me post links

androidforums com
warp-sequent-all-things-root
669226-cwm-6-0-2-7-stable-beta html
thx i really appreciate any help i was about to give up on this phone, bout time to upgrade anyway but thx to all for any helpful posts!