Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,814 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One S C2 is forgotten by HTC itself!!!

Tip us?

XirXes
Old
Thanks Meter 182

DONATE TO ME
Can the ville_c2 people on jelly bean answer some questions for me? What kernel version do you guys have? And does Chrome work?
HTC One
S-Off

beni8978
Old
Thanks Meter 154
Default Re: HTC One S C2 is forgotten by HTC itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XirXes View Post
Can the ville_c2 people on jelly bean answer some questions for me? What kernel version do you guys have? And does Chrome work?
3.4.10 kernel
Chrome works?

Sent from a HTC

sebysebu
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by XirXes View Post
kernel 3.4.10, chrome works
HTC ONE mini 4.4.2

yogeshbhandalkar
Old
Thanks Meter 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvinch View Post
HTC_102 here still no update OTA. For those who already got the update, may I ask what are your previous firmwares. Mine is still stuck at 4.0.3.
F***ing unbelievable HTC....
One S C2 India CID_038
Still no sign of Jelly Bean OTA update
HTC Sucks
Standing ovation of middle finger to HTC..

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to yogeshbhandalkar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

remyandcoke
Old
(Last edited by remyandcoke; 11th February 2013 at 01:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
So I have just spoken to HTC Chat and they have informed me that the C2 for the UK unbranded SHOULD have the JB update by now. They told me they are even surprised that my device has not received the update .... so much for support actually support the device.

I am just pissed of because i didn't even know I had a S3 when I bought it!!! If i did, I would have asked to swap for a S4..

clewis
Old
Thanks Meter 128

DONATE TO ME

Don't even bother talking to them about the one s c2 half of them don't know anything about it. And yeah same for me mate I didn't know till a week after I brought it.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

My Device - Sony Xperia SP - Android 4.1.2 (Stock ROM, Rooted)
The Following User Says Thank You to clewis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

twtysvn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
just look at my magnificent htc one s and love your phone because i will kill mine soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttpEybfr8II

yogeshbhandalkar
Old
Thanks Meter 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by clewis View Post
Don't even bother talking to them about the one s c2 half of them don't know anything about it. And yeah same for me mate I didn't know till a week after I brought it.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
HTC launched the One S in Asia with S3 snapdragon, I checked for S4 but it was not available in India..
So technically HTC fooled the people (those who don't khow the difference between S3 & S4) with the International version of One S which is 1000 times better than The One S C2

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

HTC thinks smartphone users are retards, they won't know the difference between S3 & S4
Actually it was not the shortage of S4 processor it was due to wrong marketing decision of HTC's management..
HTC Taiwanese B*st*rds

The Following User Says Thank You to yogeshbhandalkar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

remyandcoke
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It makes me laugh that the only way for those with S3 in the UK to update is to send our devices back to HTC. I mean why don't they just release the RUU then????? Way easier than having to send your device IMO.

lee480
Old
Thanks Meter 808
Well, the One S C2 is actually cheaper than the normal version. Something is fishy when underpriced.