Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,594 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with LG Rom Converter

Tip us?
 
wyrman
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 389
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default Problem with LG Rom Converter

================================================== =============================
LG-P970 ROM CONVERTER
Conversor KDZ a BIN/FLS
================================================== =============================

Select the Files to be Converted

1 - V20J_00.kdz

Enter It's Number: 1
Selected file is : V20J_00.kdz

Extracting:
KDZ: V20J_00.kdz

File: V20J_00.cab
File(s) successfully extracted!
Microsoft (R) Cabinet Extraction Tool - Version 5.00.2134.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. 1981-1999.

Cabinet V20J_00.cab

Extracting V20J.wdb

ERROR: Cabinet file V20J_00.cab is corrupted
File Not Found
Basic usage:

LGExtract -kdz file.kdz
LGExtract -wdb file.wdb model.dll

Version: 0.2.1
The system cannot find the file specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
File Not Found

Merging AP files ...[*].bin
The system cannot find the file specified.
0 file(s) copied.

Cleaning directory ...
Could Not Find C:\Users\Wyrman\Documents\R00TP970\[*].bin

File Not Found
The system cannot find the file specified.
The system cannot find the file specified.

DONE

================================================== =============================
Choose if you want to patch bin file with CWM Recovery
WARNINGNLY FOR LG-P970
================================================== =============================

Do you want to patch BIN file with CWM Recovery? (Y/N):
 
N00BY0815
Old
#2  
N00BY0815's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,882
Posts: 2,428
Join Date: Nov 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyrman View Post
================================================== =============================
LG-P970 ROM CONVERTER
Conversor KDZ a BIN/FLS
================================================== =============================

Select the Files to be Converted

1 - V20J_00.kdz

Enter It's Number: 1
Selected file is : V20J_00.kdz

Extracting:
KDZ: V20J_00.kdz

File: V20J_00.cab
File(s) successfully extracted!
Microsoft (R) Cabinet Extraction Tool - Version 5.00.2134.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. 1981-1999.

Cabinet V20J_00.cab

Extracting V20J.wdb

ERROR: Cabinet file V20J_00.cab is corrupted
File Not Found
Basic usage:

LGExtract -kdz file.kdz
LGExtract -wdb file.wdb model.dll

Version: 0.2.1
The system cannot find the file specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
File Not Found

Merging AP files ...[*].bin
The system cannot find the file specified.
0 file(s) copied.

Cleaning directory ...
Could Not Find C:\Users\Wyrman\Documents\R00TP970\[*].bin

File Not Found
The system cannot find the file specified.
The system cannot find the file specified.

DONE

================================================== =============================
Choose if you want to patch bin file with CWM Recovery
WARNINGNLY FOR LG-P970
================================================== =============================

Do you want to patch BIN file with CWM Recovery? (Y/N):
V20j, where does it come from? Just use v20s instead. Works fine for me

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app

Read it, if you're new in this forum!

 
wyrman
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 389
Join Date: Nov 2011
Nooby that file comes from LG site. It's the Canadian file. Where is V20S from. Will it work for me being Canadain? if so where do I get that file bud?
 
wyrman
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 389
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00BY0815 View Post
V20j, where does it come from? Just use v20s instead. Works fine for me

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app
I followed this post. Two people have did this sucessfully.

Code:
have my phone running on stock v20j now with cwm... all running smoothly ..for those who need cwm this is what i did for those who need help like i did ..i downloaded v20j kdz from here
hxxp://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=1

then i converted in to bin fls with this converter found here
hxxp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1692191

when ask if u want cwm installed select yes

install bin with smart flash found in upk.exe
found here
hxxp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1111771

in install superuser zip
thanks all for your dedicated hard work much appreciated
 
wyrman
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 389
Join Date: Nov 2011
All is good. Downloaded LG Converter 2.1 .exe and all turned out well. Thanks for helping
 
pvsukumars
Old
#6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 95
Join Date: Oct 2012
V20S works for all countries...bcoz all country people tried and reported no problems
 
wyrman
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 389
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvsukumars View Post
V20S works for all countries...bcoz all country people tried and reported no problems
Thankx for the info.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Just Get a Moto G 4G? This Toolkit Does all the Basics

Just yesterday, we talked about how the wallet-friendlyMoto G4G had just achieved a … more

Twik Keeps Your Accounts Secure with Randomly Generated Passwords

If youre one of thosewho find it just an impossible task to keep trackof … more

Moto G 4G Receives Official CyanogenMod 11 Love

When theMoto Gwas initially released to the world in November of last year,very few actually … more

Get Your Tasks Organized on Android Wear with Agenda Wear

Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more