Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 39,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KERNEL][4.3] INFAMOUS S3 | Version 6.0 | Dec 8, 2013

Tip us?

teambestyrandy
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Glad to see you here jamison loved your work on the s2

-(hit thanks if I helped :])-
The Following User Says Thank You to teambestyrandy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ScottBroker
Old
Thanks Meter 137
WTF

I miss your roms from my GS2. Cant wait to try this. Hope your genius can get Teather to work on this .
The Following User Says Thank You to ScottBroker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

immunityx
Old
Thanks Meter 320
Familiar face from s2 tmo
Nexus 4 Stock Android 4.3
Nexus 7 2013 Stock Android 4.3
The Following User Says Thank You to immunityx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jamison904
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14,313

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBroker View Post
WTF

I miss your roms from my GS2. Cant wait to try this. Hope your genius can get Teather to work on this .
I am getting close . . . I think. Got the SystemUi.apk torn all the way down. I see where it is calling the tetherprevision.apk up. I just need to figure out how to either make the systemUI.apk or tetherprevision.apk to not communicate with t-mobile. More or less like how we block ads, by making it bounce back to the phone's IP address. Also if I can just get it to not check at all would be the easiest. Sammy got smart and tethering will not work at all without the tetherprevision.apk. Tried deleting it and and get nothing but force closures when I tried to tether...
Ex-Reconized Developer

ScottBroker
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison904 View Post
I am getting close . . . I think. Got the SystemUi.apk torn all the way down. I see where it is calling the tetherprevision.apk up. I just need to figure out how to either make the systemUI.apk or tetherprevision.apk to not communicate with t-mobile. More or less like how we block ads, by making it bounce back to the phone's IP address. Also if I can just get it to not check at all would be the easiest. Sammy got smart and tethering will not work at all without the tetherprevision.apk. Tried deleting it and and get nothing but force closures when I tried to tether...
Im sure you will do it. I have no clue on this stuff. I know ICS amd CM10 work fine, but I really want to use this.

Welcome hoe to the T999

Orical
Old
Thanks Meter 727

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison904 View Post
Just edited the OP. The reason I went with it is because from my experience it is fast and stable. Also it is compatible with ktoonsez's Jelly bean kernels.

Also this ROM is wife safe!!!
Lmao he said it's wife safe... that's the first time I've ever seen anything Android referred that my wife would not hate me for. I'll watch this one closely just because of that comment. Your the man (ballsy I might add.) but my wife hates the fact smart phones even exist let alone the amount of time I burn on them. Thanks for putting in the effort man....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
Device #1 Tmo Galaxy Note 3 of coarse

The Following User Says Thank You to Orical For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ScottBroker
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBroker View Post
Im sure you will do it. I have no clue on this stuff. I know ICS amd CM10 work fine, but I really want to use this.

Welcome hoe to the T999
So smooth and 7615 score You rock
The Following User Says Thank You to ScottBroker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

N2PC Tech
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Thumbs up Right on!

Welcome to the SIII side soldier! been hoping you would join us!
http://n2pctechsupport.net23.net

Phone(s):
SGS5: [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2748569"] ALLIANCE ROM (Bangin' out that Hardcore Rawness!!)
SGSIII: Hyperdrive RLS12 ║ ★ 4 Custom Styles - Make it YOUR own! ★ ║
THEME: Color in HD JB 10,Aroma,Deviant,05/01/2013 For 7 Roms
Dell Venue 8 (ROOTED! .......Koolness!)

Common Sense is "FREE".........It doesn't cost a thing to use it at all!
The Following User Says Thank You to N2PC Tech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jaimesco12
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Yes we got infamous on the s3 btw loved ur work on the tmo s2

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaimesco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

teambestyrandy
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Just flashed came over from frost jb. Smooth Rom!
Great work!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Tags
fast, infamous s3, stable, wife friendly
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe