Rom OP Format...DEVS READ PLEASE
Below is a format that should be used as an example of how a rom thread should look. It doesnt have to be exact. I suggest that you stay creative and use all the features in the advanced panel when creating a thread.
1. Name of rom, team, etc
3. Changelog in code or php tags
4. What's included in the rom in the (apps, tweaks, scripts, addons, mods) in code of php tags
5. What works/what doesn't work in code or php tags
6. Credits (Users name-with link to (profile/github/or thread u got tweak from embedded), and what they did to help you)
7. Screenshots (2-10 different screenshots of different aspects of rom)
8. Kernel with either link to thread you got it from or github (if stock sense or cm please state that and that is enough)
9. Instructions on how to install the rom (also if special instruction for a2sd or beats audio...etc)
10. Do's and Don'ts of the rom
11. Questions & Answers section (I find this helpful to write out asked questions with solutions at the bottom of the op. I find that it cuts down on the question being asked a million times)
12. Finally the dl link
13. Additional add-ons (this can go into first post or reserved posts after)
I find the embedded link looks and feels better throughout the op if possible.
All sections should have a header with enlarged text and spaced out so people can read it easily.
I am hoping that this helps to make this section a little cleaner and easier. enjoy
The way I look at this is that it takes US weeks/days/hours to make these roms....we can take the time out to make sure that the op looks professional and clean
Also Make sure the op is fully ready before posting. I know we all get excited to release a rom but stating that half the stuff will be updated as time permits just shows that you are lazy and in a hurry which doesnt look good cause if thats the case then how does your rom run....
No posting a a rom thread without a DL link either