FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Q] [Help]How to root lg p500 2.3.3 without pc because usb is dead

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By klemo4, Junior Member on 24th October 2012, 07:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi...
I have LG P500 and the usb is dead(is not working and yes i have try to another pc). I want to root it and i have firmware 2.3.3 V20g official from LG. I have try Gingerbreak v1.20 , z4root and no luck... Can anyone help me plz...? Thanks...

24th October 2012, 08:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 518

More
When you say the USB is dead, you mean there's something wrong with the phone, and the computers are ok? The phone port is dead, but it will charge?
24th October 2012, 08:19 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
The usb is damaged... Is not working... I have try to fix it but not chance so i remove it... I place the battery to universal charger to charge it.. :P
24th October 2012, 08:23 PM |#4  

More
I understand your desire to root the device, but without the ability to connect to a computer, it's really dangerous. If something goes wrong with installing a custom recovery, for example, you'll have no way to unbrick it (kdz, etc.).

I would try to get the USB port repaired, before you dream about flashing things.
24th October 2012, 08:34 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
I am aware of dangerous and i am ok with it, so you know any way to root my device...?
24th October 2012, 08:54 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klemo4

Hi...
I have LG P500 and the usb is dead(is not working and yes i have try to another pc). I want to root it and i have firmware 2.3.3 V20g official from LG. I have try Gingerbreak v1.20 , z4root and no luck... Can anyone help me plz...? Thanks...

I was going to suggest an adb WiFi program, but apparently you need root for that :s all of the new methods I have seen require adb . Will keep looking and will let you know if I find a solution.

Sent from my LG-P500
Last edited by tyraelsmight; 24th October 2012 at 09:08 PM.
24th October 2012, 09:54 PM |#7  

More
Yeah, I'm not personally aware of any way to root the P50x without a computer, especially since we don't really have a stock recovery.
25th October 2012, 05:06 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I am also waiting for rooting tool without using PC because I don't have PC.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread