N7100 - XXDLJ2/XXDLK7/XXDLL4
- FULL Control over the MultiWindow Bar
- Add applications to the MultiWindow Bar with ease
- Remove added applications *
- Alphabetical representation of the added applications *
- No need for restarting the device *
- Reads the settings of the old application, and gets the icons on each boot to fix a lot of bugs *
- Control Framework-Defined applications, including Samsung PreDefined Ones
- Ability to delete the bar's data in case you're having problems.
- Very flexible framework
* New features
The parts of this mod:
- The Framework Hacks: Low-level (smali) edits to some parts of the framework, there are no side-effects, and you don't have to reenter your accounts after installing the mod. This part is the most important part, the additional mod communicates with the control app.
- The Control App: the app which allows you to choose which apps are to be added to the multi window functionality and/or control pre-defined framework-side ones.
The application now is COMPLETELY free.
That said, if you like the app, you can support it by donating any amount you want.
For donors, you will be getting a special gift in the future, something even better than this :P
How to use this mod:
Requirements: A supported base, deodexed, CWM recovery
- Flash modded framework files corresponding to your firmware
- Download the apk, move it to your sdcard, and install it normally
- Use the application, pick your apps
- Reboot, and then check the MultiWindow Bar
- Click on edit button on the MultiWindow Bar, and add the new apps to the bar.
NOTE: The control app works on all firmwares, but you have to choose the right modded framework files for your corresponding firmware.
A video demonstration of the mod in action:
Here you go! [18 DEC Update]
- If you don't find your firmware, feel free to post here, or PM me, and I'll make sure it will be available for you. (N7105 too)
- I will work as fast as I can on updating the framework mod once new firmwares come out.
Thanks to my friend Bluewall for making that very nice icon
Thanks to my friend wanam for providing me with the stock files for LJ3