Changing boot logo (logo.bin) program
I've created a little program, It can make new logo.bin with recovery update.zip for MTK phones.
Version 1.4 released
1) Now it supports MTK6589
2) Can convert boot_logo to image and back
3) Packing and unpacking processes became much faster.
4) Added Simplified Chinese language
5) Fixed bug with images distortion
6) Added console version
(command line for kitchens or other autocustoms)
How to use:
1) Click "Create project".
2) Select your original logo.bin file and new project folder
3) Edit project images as you wish.
4) Click "Make" (new logo.bin and update.zip for recovery will be created)
5) Flash new logo.bin via any flashing tool or update.zip via recovery.
Current languages are:
2) LogoBuilder UNPACKED
One more LogoBuilder program feature (kind of beta version)...
I've received a logo.bin file (from Freelander PD10), that has some different format. Its images are not packed at all. So here is the "Unpacked" version of LogoBuilder.
It does not make Update.zip and has only English language.
One more little program. It can make bootanimation.zip file from a GIF file.