Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,508 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [JB] [P4--P4WIFI--P4VZW] 4.1.2 AOKP for the Galaxy Tab 10.1

Tip us?

triptosyll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupman66 View Post
well, the tablet does not come up when I plug it into USB. when in debugging mode, it comes up as ACER adb. with USB debugging disabled, nothing happens except charge.
Wow. I'll check it out. Gimme a few.

triptosyll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 461
Quote:
well, the tablet does not come up when I plug it into USB. when in debugging mode, it comes up as ACER adb. with USB debugging disabled, nothing happens except charge.
Can u do me a favor a run a logcat while u plug in ur USB, try and switch between mtp and ptp, all that jazz. Otherwise it'll b a couple hours till I can do it. My computer is compiling right now, and its using all my processors.
If u can get me a logcat, itll go much quicker.

pickupman66
Old
Thanks Meter 266

DONATE TO ME
YOu will have to excuse me. none were checked. as I FINALLY found that setting. it wasnt enabled by default, and not having worked with AOKP in a while, I forgot its location. sorry to scare you.
Samsung Galaxy S5
Rooted and Xposed!

Follow me @LHuffhines

Please hit my THANKS button if I helped you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! Click Here

triptosyll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 461
Quote:
YOu will have to excuse me. none were checked. as I FINALLY found that setting. it wasnt enabled by default, and not having worked with AOKP in a while, I forgot its location. sorry to scare you.
So adb is working OK?

pickupman66
Old
Thanks Meter 266

DONATE TO ME
I cannot use ADB on my computer because I have to use a specific version of Java for work. that said, when USB debugging is on, the computer showed it as ADB mode.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Also Apex launcher seems to look and perform much better that stock on it. Ive never been a fan of Go launcher. Nova seemed off. I looked at ADW launcher EX but dont want to pay the $3. on my phone I use Lightning Launcher since I like the simplicity of it. I dont utilize multiple home pages on my phone. LL is Wicked fast.

So far, my impressions of the rom are good. it runs very well. miss a few things about stock, but the speed and fluidness of this one will surely prevail.
Samsung Galaxy S5
Rooted and Xposed!

Follow me @LHuffhines

Please hit my THANKS button if I helped you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! Click Here
The Following User Says Thank You to pickupman66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

triptosyll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 461
Quote:
I cannot use ADB on my computer because I have to use a specific version of Java for work. that said, when USB debugging is on, the computer showed it as ADB mode.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Also Apex launcher seems to look and perform much better that stock on it. Ive never been a fan of Go launcher. Nova seemed off. I looked at ADW launcher EX but dont want to pay the $3. on my phone I use Lightning Launcher since I like the simplicity of it. I dont utilize multiple home pages on my phone. LL is Wicked fast.

So far, my impressions of the rom are good. it runs very well. miss a few things about stock, but the speed and fluidness of this one will surely prevail.
OK. As soon as this finishes compiling, I will play with adb a bit, and see how its doing.

jazzespresso
Old
Thanks Meter 555
what's the differences with this ROM and CM10 ROM - [ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 - CyanogenMod 10 Preview
I know this is AOKP and other is CM10, I am just mostly asking if some of issues in CM10 fixed in this AOKP ROM.
"Chaos is order yet undeciphered"

================================================== ================
  • Nexus 7 WiFi (2012) - [KK 4.4.4 KTU84P] ♦ [PURITY ROM]
  • Galaxy Note 3 - AT&T, Stock ROM 4.4.2
  • Galaxy Tab 2 7 - GT-P3113 - 4.4.4 - Official SlimKat ROM
  • Galaxy Note 8.0 - GT-N5110 - 4.4.2 CivZ-FLEXNOTE-8.0_Rev1.8 with SPen Air Feature
  • HP TouchPad - WebOS - still one of the best OS!
================================================== ================

triptosyll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso View Post
what's the differences with this ROM and CM10 ROM - [ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 - CyanogenMod 10 Preview
I know this is AOKP and other is CM10, I am just mostly asking if some of issues in CM10 fixed in this AOKP ROM.
Nope. The only difference is all the extra options aokp has over cm. The difference between this one and that one is the same as the difference between cm and aokp.

jlokos
Old
Thanks Meter 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by triptosyll View Post
Nope. The only difference is all the extra options aokp has over cm. The difference between this one and that one is the same as the difference between cm and aokp.

Excellent work. On occasions, I get some FC's when I try to make some settings in rom control. BTW, rom control only allows overclocking to 1200; I use setCPU to OC to 1400. ADB/USB connections work for me. Very smooth and fluid rom. Great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to jlokos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jolobe
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse101 View Post
Any chance you could build us one for p4wifi? That would incedible!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk 2
Looking forward to a p4wifi version.....

The Following User Says Thank You to jolobe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]