FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

Xperia T - Bond Edition (Skyfall Theme)

Thanks Meter: 59
 
By ruwsoft, Senior Member on 25th October 2012, 03:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Skyfall

Here are the original images, wallpapers, ringtone/notification and theme file from the Bond Edition Xperia T.

Needs root to get the actual theme installed, but can have the ringtone & notification anywhere as usual ringtones and select.

Skyfall.apk needs to be copied to 'system/vendor/overlay/framework' folder and permissions changed and reboot!

Thanks to JJD809 who kindly provided the Bond content.

If preferred anyone with a mediafire account could add this content as sendspace link will not last forever.

UPDATE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMiN8R

Sony changed the way the themes work on jelly bean so you can't use this one any more.

Download the new one here and put it in /system/app/ (not /vendor/overlay/framework like the old one) and set the permissions to rw-r--r-- (0644), then reboot.
Taken from the T-Mobile NL Skyfall ftf posted by crazymister.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Last edited by ruwsoft; 4th September 2013 at 11:56 AM.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ruwsoft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
27th October 2012, 04:24 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Taipei , Taiwan
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Thanks

I've mirror the file to google drive

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxG...C1HTUFNUG1GdWc
Last edited by maxx228; 27th October 2012 at 02:25 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to maxx228 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2012, 01:38 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Leuven / Sint-Truiden
Thanks Meter: 906
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx228

Thanks

I've mirror the file to google deive

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxG...C1HTUFNUG1GdWc

I love you.
31st October 2012, 12:32 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Ely
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
With the help of one of your threads, I successfully flashed my firmware on my Xperia T to get rid of the O2 branding. Before flashing I copied & saved the Skyfall.apk and the tones to the memory card in the hope of pasting them back to their folders. Didn’t realise that the folder would be un-writable. Can any one give me detailed instruction on how to get the Theme back on my phone. I used Flashtool to Flash Firmware and ES File Explorer to copy files to memory card.
Thanks in advance
31st October 2012, 02:09 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderball63

With the help of one of your threads, I successfully flashed my firmware on my Xperia T to get rid of the O2 branding. Before flashing I copied & saved the Skyfall.apk and the tones to the memory card in the hope of pasting them back to their folders. Didn’t realise that the folder would be un-writable. Can any one give me detailed instruction on how to get the Theme back on my phone. I used Flashtool to Flash Firmware and ES File Explorer to copy files to memory card.
Thanks in advance

Check the root thread and use the latest root script to root.

Use ES file explorer and copy the skyfall.apk back to the folder it was in. (see original post)
31st October 2012, 03:04 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Ely
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwsoft

Check the root thread and use the latest root script to root.

Use ES file explorer and copy the skyfall.apk back to the folder it was in. (see original post)

Sorry I'm a total noobie to all this . How do I check the root thread and what is the latest root script.
31st October 2012, 03:43 PM |#7  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 5,170
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderball63

Sorry I'm a total noobie to all this . How do I check the root thread and what is the latest root script.

How to root is in the "how to section" of post number 2 in the all in one thread. First sticky thread in the Q&A section. (Or follow the link in my signature)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2012, 06:13 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Ely
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
tatiai different
Many thanks, all sorted
31st October 2012, 09:54 PM |#9  
Cach123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ålesund
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Working with Xperia S?

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
31st October 2012, 09:59 PM |#10  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 5,170
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cach123

Working with Xperia S?

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Are you asking or confirming....why dont you be the tester and try?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bond, skyfall, xperia t
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia T, TL, TX, V Themes and Apps by ThreadRank