Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,155 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT][ICS] Sky Vega Racer A770S + A760S ICS 4.0.4 (Easy)

Tip us?

Hali Siddiqui
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up thanks

thanks to everyone for posting such a usefull information

joekap
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default plssss helppp..

Quote:
hi
i wrongly flash a boot.img for ICS, while i was using gingerbread on my sky im-760s. now when i power on my mob i see sky vega icon and then a dim light illuminated blank LCD only ...
i can access CWM although v6.0 and i have 1 custom ROM on my internal sd but when i choose install zip from sd card i don't see the .zip file .
futher i cant access my internal SD via CWM with error "ums lunfile"...

now help me out guys to give life again to my sky im-760s ...

thanks in advance. plz reply asap.
plsss help guys same here when my phone boot it stock at Sky vega and nothing and hang.. i can access cwm but need help on how to.. tnx to all who can help.

joekap
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy UP! please help..

guys please any help,plsss plsss plsss. badly need your help.

bobby786pk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Dear

Im trying to root my a760 but
while in Fast book screen, my computer needs to install Android Driver in Device manager, .

how can i install android drivers ??
help please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon112 View Post
Hello to all .
This is my first post here , I've been on xda for a while ,See whats going on here .Support For Pantech Sky Phones is not open, just a few threads.
I Got a Sky Vega Racer A760S (a great dual-core 1.5Ghz Phone by the way) and needed to root it and install recovery on it . Searched here in xda for post for that kind of phone , found some ways to root+recovery it successfully, but the problem was that after that find out wi-fi and sound where completely gone . I got mad of that . Then self-upgraded it in sky vega site. I needed to root it , so i searched on some Vietnamese developers site some easy steps that i wanted to share to all that have this kind of superphone .

ROOT
1.Download from the link Root & Recovery.rar mediafire. co m/?h7rka238l2r21lb
2.Download drivers+insall them ( . mediafire . com/?zp1gvl3qhefzhsr
3.Need to put phone into USB DEBUGGING . (go to settings -Developer options-usb debugging need to be checked)
4.No Need to put phone into fastboot.
5.now open Root.bat follow the steps(just pres any key) ( phone will restart dont worry )
6.if you see superuser on your phone your done .

Recovery
STEPS 1-2-3-4 are done .
5.open Normal Recovery - ADB.bat for normal recovery Or Touch Recovery - ADB.bat for touch recovery .
6.follow the steps (just pres enter when needed)
7.when all finish , turn off your phone - hold pressed volume down + search button then turn on tour phone . if you see the cwm recovery your done )

anhtuantran23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help_sky 770

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby786pk View Post
Im trying to root my a760 but
while in Fast book screen, my computer needs to install Android Driver in Device manager, .

how can i install android drivers ??
help please.
Quote:
Hello to all .
This is my first post here , I've been on xda for a while ,See whats going on here .Support For Pantech Sky Phones is not open, just a few threads.
I Got a Sky Vega Racer A760S (a great dual-core 1.5Ghz Phone by the way) and needed to root it and install recovery on it . Searched here in xda for post for that kind of phone , found some ways to root+recovery it successfully, but the problem was that after that find out wi-fi and sound where completely gone . I got mad of that . Then self-upgraded it in sky vega site. I needed to root it , so i searched on some Vietnamese developers site some easy steps that i wanted to share to all that have this kind of superphone .

ROOT
3.Need to put phone into USB DEBUGGING . (go to settings -Developer options-usb debugging need to be checked)
5.now open Root.bat follow the steps(just pres any key) ( phone will restart dont worry )

Recovery
STEPS 1-2-3-4 are done .
5.open Normal Recovery - ADB.bat for normal recovery Or Touch Recovery - ADB.bat for touch recovery .
7.when all finish , turn off your phone - hold pressed volume down + search button then turn on tour phone . if you see the cwm recovery your done )

I has an error as " adb is not recognize as an internal or external, operable program or batch file".
somebody, help me!

_hito_
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Easiest method I've ever seen
Thanks dude, done rooting and flashing CWM,

beakolang
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy help for no sound a760s

i got a problem... my phone doesnt have a sound totaly and if i plug-in earphone my phone didnt detect it.. can anyone help me to solve my problem?

azzys
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Can't turn my wifi on :(

Quote:
Hello to all .

ROOT

Recovery
STEPS 1-2-3-4 are done .

Hello. I just had my phone rooted and i found out that the wifi were gone. I cant turn it on (( Can you help me fix this? please? I would greatly appreciate your help (( Please

Xenon112
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Go to the sky Vega site and self upgrade the phone . The self upgrade only works with internet explorer . GL

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

shiwanka
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default sky vega

plz help me ,,, how to upgrade sky vega 5 ( IM- T 100K ) (Ginger bread ) to Ice cream sandwitch or jelly bean

thanx shiwanka