I take no resposibility if your phone explodes or sth
Kyrillos ROM v9
Video [Thanks to zaryab360] (v9)
- Based on JellyBean: I8160XXMG2 [05 July 2013] ~new
- Rooted [SuperSU v1.65, Thanks to Chainfire]
- Default Governor: Ondemand (+ up_threshold set to 80)
- Deodexed & Zipaligned
- Busybox: 1.21.1-stericson
- All system apps except SuperSU moved to preload partition [More space on system!]
- 4way-reboot options [Thanks to kahvitahra]
- CRT-OFF Animation [Thanks to Mirko ddd]
- More AOSP JB like theme (AOSP clear all button and AOSP JB theme that you can install separately)
- Disabled edge zoom [Thanks to Mirko ddd]
- AOSP lockscreen toggle [+Unlock with menu key disabled, Thanks to Didact74]
- 23 statusbar toggles [Thanks to wanam]
- Ripple Effect toggle
- Disabled scrolling cache [Thanks to AndroidON]
- Disabled switch input method notification icon while typing [Thanks to master_beta]
- Disabled home button lag [Thanks to Mirko ddd]
- Long-press Back to Kill app [Thanks to Mirko ddd]
- Removed blotware
- Enabled scrolling wallpaper on TouchWiz Launcher
- Init.d support [Thanks to Ryuinferno]
- Disabled increasing ringtone
- New, better optimize script [+New zipalign/sqlite3 binaries]
- New Sounds/ringtones
- Silent Boot
- Build.prop tweaks [Updated]
- GPS tweaks
- Init.d tweaks [Updated]
- Sysctl tweaks
- Ripple Effect toggle added to Lockscreen Settings
- Messaging MOD: Up to 1000 Recipients, SMS to MMS auto-conversion disabled, Schedules Messages, Save/Restore Messages, Sent time instead of received [Thanks to jovy23] ~new
- Camera/Camecorder MOD: Use flash at any % battery level & while in call, Shutter sound toggle, Power button as shutter button. [Thanks to jobnik]
- Dialer MOD: SMS/MMS are now hidden from Call Log [Thanks to wanam]
- Updated Timezone files to 2013g (previous: 2012c) ~updated
- Installation of non-market apps enabled by default
- Device Status set to "Official" instead of "Custom" [Thanks to DSA]
- Exchange Security Disabled
Requirements & Downloads (v9)
- Stock Jelly Bean firmware installed [XXMG2 Preferred]
- CWM Recovery 22.214.171.124 [Put it on your external sdcard. Download: CWM6]
- Kyrillos ROM v9 XXMG2 => Dev-Host
How to install (v9)
- Ensure that you have stock (I8160XXMG2) Jelly Bean installed & Temporary CWM6 on your external sdcard (requirements). If you don't have them already:
-Follow this guide to flash stock Jelly Bean firmware.
-Copy Temporary CWM6 on your external sdcard.
- Copy KYRILLOSv9.JB.XXMG2 to your sdcard.
- Press Vol up + Home + Power button to enter Recovery.
- Part 1: Stock Recovery:
- Wipe data/factory reset - Yes [Optional but recommended]
- Apply Update from external storage
- Then select the CWM6 recovery that you downloaded before.
- Part 2: CWM6 Recovery
- CWM6 Recovery will show up!
- Select install zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard, navigate and choose Kyrillosv9.JB.XXMG2.zip - yes.
- [I8160P only]If your model is I8160P, then flash this after the rom installation is completed.
- Select reboot system now - no
Note: If you are on any custom JB rom (CM, PAC, etc), install the rom from recovery, wipe data/factory reset & then flash stock XXMG2 kernel.
PS: Feedback is really appreciated!