Post Reply

[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V5.0.0 SPRINT] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash to Stock

OP mskip

27th October 2012, 04:05 PM   |  #11  
WhiteEVO's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Not updating?
Not able to updat from ver 1.1 to ver 2.0? I've donated...
Thanks for any help or info...
27th October 2012, 04:31 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Didnt the OP say multiwindow at one point? Was that a typo or am i dreaming?

Thanks,
JD
27th October 2012, 06:32 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Flag olathe KS
Thanks Meter: 31
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
i tried to flash the stock image now im getting firmware upfrade encountered an issue please select recovery mode in kies and try again

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

has anyone flashed back to stock with this tool kit with success
27th October 2012, 09:09 PM   |  #14  
Sess's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Metairie LA
Thanks Meter: 25
 
256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasD

Didnt the OP say multiwindow at one point? Was that a typo or am i dreaming?

Thanks,
JD

Yeah I saw it too. Imagine my disappointment when I couldn't find a hint of the option. The toolkit is still really good. I hope such a feature is added soon.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
27th October 2012, 09:59 PM   |  #15  
mskip's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 13,734
 
11,162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sess

Yeah I saw it too. Imagine my disappointment when I couldn't find a hint of the option. The toolkit is still really good. I hope such a feature is added soon.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

That was for the N7100 thread lol and yes I did take it off as I thought it would be confusing. The Multiwindow function was added in the ALJ3 firmware and I think most of the US Models are on the ALJ1 firmware at the moment so as soon as your firmware gets updated or someone posts a mod patch you should be able to use it. Its one of the best functions I have seen on a phone and very useful on the big screen.

Mark.
27th October 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #16  
mskip's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 13,734
 
11,162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfaulk88

i tried to flash the stock image now im getting firmware upfrade encountered an issue please select recovery mode in kies and try again

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

has anyone flashed back to stock with this tool kit with success

What stock image?

The stock images listed in the download section are only N7100 models right now but hopefully some images should be leaked soon for the other variants.

Mark.
27th October 2012, 10:13 PM   |  #17  
mskip's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 13,734
 
11,162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteEVO

Not able to updat from ver 1.1 to ver 2.0? I've donated...
Thanks for any help or info...

I am trying to upload the v2.0.0 Auto Update version to my server but my hoster only allows files upto a certain size so I have had to emai them to explain what the file is and why I need to upload it. Hopefully it will be resolved tonight but you can allways download the full version for now as it will install over 1.1.0 without problems. This was a huge update in terms of file size so the update size is more than half the size of the entire toolkit lol.

Mark.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #18  
mskip's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 13,734
 
11,162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

When you say full support does that mean you have the factory images?

No there are no factory images available yet so I guess its not 100% full lol.

As you are a recognised dev can you get me the mount points for the sprint model please? I need to know what/if changes there are over the N7100 model.

Mark.
27th October 2012, 10:43 PM   |  #19  
Sess's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Metairie LA
Thanks Meter: 25
 
256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

That was for the N7100 thread lol and yes I did take it off as I thought it would be confusing. The Multiwindow function was added in the ALJ3 firmware and I think most of the US Models are on the ALJ1 firmware at the moment so as soon as your firmware gets updated or someone posts a mod patch you should be able to use it. Its one of the best functions I have seen on a phone and very useful on the big screen.

Mark.

Well that would explain it. I was perusing the original threads for quite a while before I was able to get the phone. It's very likely that I just confused the two. I hope the update comes out soon. Videos of multi window on youtube are quite awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
28th October 2012, 04:50 AM   |  #20  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Thumbs up
Wow, I mean wow is this slick, so easy, so nice this tool kit is BOSS! seriously awesome work to everyone involved in not only the toolkit, but the rooting and recovery, everything so freakin' slick!

I was so excited to get this phone I didn't even consider rooting it until I was standing in the store paying for it, then It was like someone kicked me in the gut, I hope they can get root on this pretty quick, no way did I think it would be the first day, let alone this full blown tool kit so soon.

So yeah, once again nice job!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes