Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,990 Members 37,850 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V5.0.0 SPRINT] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash to Stock

Tip us?

WhiteEVO
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Default Not updating?

Not able to updat from ver 1.1 to ver 2.0? I've donated...
Thanks for any help or info...

JudasD
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Didnt the OP say multiwindow at one point? Was that a typo or am i dreaming?

Thanks,
JD

tfaulk88
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
i tried to flash the stock image now im getting firmware upfrade encountered an issue please select recovery mode in kies and try again

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

has anyone flashed back to stock with this tool kit with success

Sess
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasD View Post
Didnt the OP say multiwindow at one point? Was that a typo or am i dreaming?

Thanks,
JD
Yeah I saw it too. Imagine my disappointment when I couldn't find a hint of the option. The toolkit is still really good. I hope such a feature is added soon.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
-Sess-
"...You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac and call yourself banana man, banana man, cause thats what you're doing..."

mskip
Old
Retired Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 13,684

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sess View Post
Yeah I saw it too. Imagine my disappointment when I couldn't find a hint of the option. The toolkit is still really good. I hope such a feature is added soon.

That was for the N7100 thread lol and yes I did take it off as I thought it would be confusing. The Multiwindow function was added in the ALJ3 firmware and I think most of the US Models are on the ALJ1 firmware at the moment so as soon as your firmware gets updated or someone posts a mod patch you should be able to use it. Its one of the best functions I have seen on a phone and very useful on the big screen.

Mark.

mskip
Old
Thanks Meter 13,684

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfaulk88 View Post
i tried to flash the stock image now im getting firmware upfrade encountered an issue please select recovery mode in kies and try again

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

has anyone flashed back to stock with this tool kit with success
What stock image?

The stock images listed in the download section are only N7100 models right now but hopefully some images should be leaked soon for the other variants.

Mark.

mskip
Old
Thanks Meter 13,684

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteEVO View Post
Not able to updat from ver 1.1 to ver 2.0? I've donated...
Thanks for any help or info...
I am trying to upload the v2.0.0 Auto Update version to my server but my hoster only allows files upto a certain size so I have had to emai them to explain what the file is and why I need to upload it. Hopefully it will be resolved tonight but you can allways download the full version for now as it will install over 1.1.0 without problems. This was a huge update in terms of file size so the update size is more than half the size of the entire toolkit lol.

Mark.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mskip
Old
Thanks Meter 13,684

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
When you say full support does that mean you have the factory images?
No there are no factory images available yet so I guess its not 100% full lol.

As you are a recognised dev can you get me the mount points for the sprint model please? I need to know what/if changes there are over the N7100 model.

Mark.

Sess
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip View Post
That was for the N7100 thread lol and yes I did take it off as I thought it would be confusing. The Multiwindow function was added in the ALJ3 firmware and I think most of the US Models are on the ALJ1 firmware at the moment so as soon as your firmware gets updated or someone posts a mod patch you should be able to use it. Its one of the best functions I have seen on a phone and very useful on the big screen.

Mark.
Well that would explain it. I was perusing the original threads for quite a while before I was able to get the phone. It's very likely that I just confused the two. I hope the update comes out soon. Videos of multi window on youtube are quite awesome.

-Sess-
"...You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac and call yourself banana man, banana man, cause thats what you're doing..."

mnxd9
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Wow, I mean wow is this slick, so easy, so nice this tool kit is BOSS! seriously awesome work to everyone involved in not only the toolkit, but the rooting and recovery, everything so freakin' slick!

I was so excited to get this phone I didn't even consider rooting it until I was standing in the store paying for it, then It was like someone kicked me in the gut, I hope they can get root on this pretty quick, no way did I think it would be the first day, let alone this full blown tool kit so soon.

So yeah, once again nice job!