5,606,722 Members 37,593 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V5.0.0 SPRINT] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash to Stock

Tip us?

eighty5iv
Old
Thanks Meter 1
This toolkit is amazing. I rooted, did all my backups, and then unrooted so I can use apps that wont work with the root. I was nervous at first but I took the jump and never looked back. Amazing work to the devs and all those who contributed. Eventually I am going to stay rooted. but for now I am just glad knowing you guys are making it easy for the rest of us.

Once again, thank you very much and wonderful job.

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 47364

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip View Post
No there are no factory images available yet so I guess its not 100% full lol.

As you are a recognised dev can you get me the mount points for the sprint model please? I need to know what/if changes there are over the N7100 model.

Mark.
/dev/block/mmcblk0p13 /system ext4 ro,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=ordered,noaut o_da_alloc 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p12 /cache ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,nodiratime,errors=panic,ba rrier=0,journal_async_commit,data=ordered,noauto_d a_alloc 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p3 /efs ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,barrier=1,journal_async_co mmit,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p17 /data ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,journ al_async_commit,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc,disca rd 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p16 /carrier ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,barrier=1,journal_async_co mmit,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 /tombstones ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,barrier=1,journal_async_co mmit,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p10 /firmware vfat ro,relatime,fmask=0133,dmask=0022,codepage=cp437,i ocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro 0 0
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 47364

DONATE TO ME
If I upload system and boot can you make a odin package?

I tried and failed and someone I know has a softbrick and I cant get him going.

I never created an odin package before.

und00
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Worked great!

Amazing toolkit. You guys rock.!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

BuddaBelly
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Fantastic work with this toolkit. Man oh man I love this device and dev support is going to be out of this world.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
ROM: jmztaylor CM9 Nightly Port

dandvcastro
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I'm in the same boat as your friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post

I too am in the same boat and could really use an odin package of both system and boot. For me the main issue is that somehow my phone forgot it's radio/modem info and now reports baseband "unknown." Thanks in advance for any help.

mskip
Old
(Last edited by mskip; 29th October 2012 at 12:37 AM.)
Retired Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 13450

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post

If the system and boot are both .img files then you can just copy them to the INPUT folder in the Toolkit and run option 18 from the Main Menu to automatically create an Odin flashable tar file. You can use that tool with upto 10 image files its quite easy and very handy (the reason I wrote it so I didnt have to use linux lol)

Thanks for the Mount Points, everything is identical apart from /data which isnt used in the Toolkit so all the backup tools should work perfectly.

Mark.

tfaulk88
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
if someone finds a fix for the radio issue please post

proxhack
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Scott,

That's exactly what I did to convert to Odin.

Bitburner
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Thought I Might Have Bricked...

First of all, thanks for this great program! I usually don't post much, but I think this is worthy of posting. I was going step-by-step to a video of rooting my Sprint Note 2. Then when I got to Odin3, it kept giving me 0 successes and 0 failures. I thought I might be toast. I tried reconnecting my USB cable which didn't work. Then I closed Odin3 and manually reloaded it. It then connected properly and worked fine. Able to breathe again, the rest of the process worked perfectly. I'm now fully rooted.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bitburner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]