ParanoidAndroid is an ICS ROM, based on CM9, that allows users to enjoy tablet or phone UI, or hybrid.
Most apps have several different UI's for various layouts, choose which interface you prefer.
- FULLY compiled from source. (See post #2 for build instructions)
- Current with tenderloin CM9 repo w/ all functions
- 100% easy install; just wipe cache and dalvik.
- HW acceleration
I'm just a furniture mover... anything you like or appreciate in this ROM is 100% the work of the CM and PA teams. We owe a great deal of praise and thanks to those spirited, dedicated developers and contributors who keep our TP alive and well, especially jcsullins, OaT, SGA, _Dorregaray_, & BIGSimon.
Once CM10 for tenderloin is stable, I will try to compile the latest PA version for the TP.
From one of the PA creators, molesarecoming...
- ParanoidAndroid 1.6a for Tenderloin Google Docs Direct Link
- You will need to install a unique gapps package, as Google blocks market access with non-standard DPIs. (Fixed GAPPS) gapps fixed direct link
- If you don't see navigation buttons in the navbar, go to Settings->System->Navigation Bar->Softkeys and click the checkbox
- In the settings, you will see a new pane for Paranoid Settings. Here you can adjust the default GUI and DPI for all system or user apps, or even each app individually ( I suggest a default dpi of 155, it matches perfectly with the 9.7" screen)
- Long press of power button does NOT bring up a reboot menu, it just reboots. I suggest downloading Quick Reboot to get the same functions.
- When you open an application, you'll see three dots appear in the Recent button in the navbar. Short press produces the recent apps list, long press gives you the application's option menu.
- Processor OC settings don't persist. It always defaults to 1188 max,, 384 min. (this is funky, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't)
Special thanks are due to: