5,601,062 Members 47,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PLACEHOLDER] [01.10.2013] HTC One X firmware collection for different CID/MID

Tip us?
 
Thant
Old
#2031  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 361
Posts: 1,102
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Alfaris View Post
Guys i updated my Hboot to 1.36 and used the same firmware.zip file to update my friends Hboot after flashing the firmware.zip the Hboot version was different from what i have it was 1.12 i re-downloaded the firmware.zip file and flashed it again with the same results, now am on bootloop and my guess its from the Hboot so any ideas ?

Edit
Same cidnum: HTC__J15
If you are with HTC_J15 update HBOOT to 1.39 firmware.zip 1.39
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
 
F-Alfaris
Old
#2032  
F-Alfaris's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 174
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Highbury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
If you are with HTC_J15 update HBOOT to 1.39 firmware.zip 1.39
Something wrong with the one in the first page ? It's suppose to be 1.36, Flashed it on mine it shows 1.39 but everything works so no need to panic flashed it on my friend shows 1.12 ?

will try your file today thanks anyway
Victoria Concordia Crescit
 
essi_baba
Old
#2033  
essi_baba's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 717
Posts: 667
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Worldwide

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [11.02.2013] Jelly Bean firmware collection for different Carriers ID (CID)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Alfaris View Post
Something wrong with the one in the first page ? It's suppose to be 1.36, Flashed it on mine it shows 1.39 but everything works so no need to panic flashed it on my friend shows 1.12 ?

will try your file today thanks anyway
yes its wrong typed 1.36 .


so its must be 1.39.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
 
B@NoS
Old
#2034  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Paris
Default ORANG202 firmware 1.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanproject View Post
sire why you don't have upload firmware of orange france cid orange202?
The firmware is in the zip archive (OTA), nevermind here is the 1.39 firmware for CID ORANG202

CID_ORANG202_firmware_1.39
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B@NoS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dergago
Old
#2035  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 144
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydeB1 View Post
To flash you need to run the following commands: (It is advised to take a backup of your data and important files on your sd card)
1. Lock bootloader - fastboot oem lock
2. Boot to RUU mode - fastboot oem rebootRUU
3. Flash firmware - fastboot flash zip firmware.zip (if you get an error then rerun this command)
Note: The firmware will flash the new hboot, as well as a new stock boot.img and stock recovery.img.

To flash a custom rom you then need to do the following:
4. Unlock bootloader - fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin (you can use the same unlock_code file as you used previously, check your emails if you can't find it, or else reapply at htcdev.com)
5. Flash custom recovery - fastboot flash recovery nameofrecoveryfile.img
Note: If the unlock process wiped your sd card you may need to boot to recovery and mount usb storage to copy the rom file across again. If your phone won't boot into recovery then run command - fastboot erase cache and try again.

If you then wish to flash a JB custom rom:
6. Flash new boot.img from rom - fastboot flash boot boot.img
7. For good measure - fastboot erase cache
8. Boot to recovery and flash rom
Hi,

I have a HTC ONE X with
HBOOT: 1.12.0000
RADIO: 2.1204.137D1.21
CID: VODAP102
My Rom is Android Revolution HD 9.7.2 by mike1986
The phone is rooted and unlocken (still S-ON)

How can I upgrade to Android Revolution HD 18.2 by mike1986? Can I use your commands? And this ROM
http://www.androidrevolution.nl/down....14.161.27.zip
Or do I need a ICE CREAM SANDWICH RUU first?

Sorry for so many questions... I'm not really into this HTC stuff (my girlfriends phone).

Hope someone can help me.

THANKS in advance.
 
MaxFTW
Old
#2036  
MaxFTW's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3822
Posts: 2,059
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under your bed

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Odp: [11.02.2013] Jelly Bean firmware collection for different Carriers ID (CID)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dergago View Post
Hi,

I have a HTC ONE X with
HBOOT: 1.12.0000
RADIO: 2.1204.137D1.21
CID: VODAP102
My Rom is Android Revolution HD 9.7.2 by mike1986
The phone is rooted and unlocken (still S-ON)

How can I upgrade to Android Revolution HD 18.2 by mike1986? Can I use your commands? And this ROM
http://www.androidrevolution.nl/down....14.161.27.zip
Or do I need a ICE CREAM SANDWICH RUU first?

Sorry for so many questions... I'm not really into this HTC stuff (my girlfriends phone).

Hope someone can help me.

THANKS in advance.
You have to update the hboot to at least 1.31 version, otherwise JB ARHD wont boot

Sent from REMIXed One X
Now my HTC works like it really should



== Main ==
Google Nexus 4 - KITKAT
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 3G - CM10.2

== Previous/others ==
Samsung Galaxy Mini - CM7.2
HTC Wildfire S - MIUI v4
HTC Desire Z - CM7.2
Sony Xperia arc S - CM10.1
Sony Xperia P - Self-tuned stock JB 4.1.2
HTC One X - CM10.2


 
Zorachus
Old
#2037  
Zorachus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 227
Posts: 2,130
Join Date: Dec 2010
Please help, I am using CID Getter from the Play Store, and when I start it, a huge list pops up right away, hard to tell whats what ? Where in that list would my CID be ? Is there a specific name, or something I should look for ?

I have never once updated my HBoot since I bought the phone last Summer. How do I go about doing this ? Find the correct file, and flash in recovery ? I am looking to run a new CM10.1 4.2.2 base ROM. Thanks.
Galaxy S4 - Black
Rooted on stock
Case - Spigen Neo Hybrid Slate

Nexus 4 running on Straight Talk AT&T
[ROM] Official CM10.2 Nightly 4.3
Kernel - Matrix v10
Case - Rearth Ringke SLIM matte black
 
sean.trinidade
Old
#2038  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 757
Posts: 2,236
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
Please help, I am using CID Getter from the Play Store, and when I start it, a huge list pops up right away, hard to tell whats what ? Where in that list would my CID be ? Is there a specific name, or something I should look for ?

I have never once updated my HBoot since I bought the phone last Summer. How do I go about doing this ? Find the correct file, and flash in recovery ? I am looking to run a new CM10.1 4.2.2 base ROM. Thanks.
Just use this and it will do it all for you.
Don't forget to press "Thanks" if my posts have been helpful to you.



Current Devices :
HTC One (M8)
- ROM: ARHD 3.4
- Kernel: Stock
Google Nexus 7 3G
- ROM: Stock 4.4 (rooted)
- Kernel: Stock

Previous Devices:

- HTC One (M7) running ARHD 53.0
- HTC One X running ARHD 19.2
- Google Nexus 7 running Paranoid Android 2.52-3
- HTC Sensation running ARHD 6.6.2 XE
- HTC Desire HD running ARHD 3.1
- HTC Hero rooted w/ Stock
 
savin
Old
#2039  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 24
Join Date: Sep 2007
I have a custom rom installed and want to upgrade my hboot.

used CID getter.
nothing at the top, but says in the middle that I have OPTUS001 as my ro.build.cid
what does that mean ?

.
 
Vcek
Old
#2040  
Vcek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 244
Posts: 860
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Abu Dhabi

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [11.02.2013] Jelly Bean firmware collection for different Carriers ID (CID)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savin View Post
I have a custom rom installed and want to upgrade my hboot.

used CID getter.
nothing at the top, but says in the middle that I have OPTUS001 as my ro.build.cid
what does that mean ?

.
That is your cid "OPTUS001"

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes