FORUMS

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

[ROM] Xtreamer Aiki 5" [MTK6575] [Discontinued]

6,343 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
By gh.rohit, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 26th October 2012, 10:01 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am no more associated with Xtreamer, so i am not developing any ROM for Aiki5.

Dont PM for me for download link, please visit Xtreamer forum.

Thanks
Last edited by gh.rohit; 27th December 2013 at 10:00 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gh.rohit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th October 2012, 10:02 PM |#2  
gh.rohit's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
Donate to Me
More
reserved 1
26th October 2012, 10:02 PM |#3  
gh.rohit's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
Donate to Me
More
reserved 2
27th October 2012, 02:40 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Thumbs up
As someone who has been following Xtreamer's way since their first worldwide gadget I am really looking forward to following how the Aiki will develop in the future since it's a totally new area for Xtreamer.

Rohit, I'm a MIUI user and I know your RGUI from the S2 and S3 sections so I hope there's some way to port MIUI to the Aiki too since I believe MIUI is kind of a revelation in usability and all compared to most stock ROMs and launchers. That would surely give the Aiki a boost in community awareness. Keep up the great work man.
The Following User Says Thank You to mavvy4ever For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2012, 02:48 AM |#5  
gh.rohit's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavvy4ever

As someone who has been following Xtreamer's way since their first worldwide gadget I am really looking forward to following how the Aiki will develop in the future since it's a totally new area for Xtreamer.

Rohit, I'm a MIUI user and I know your RGUI from the S2 and S3 sections so I hope there's some way to port MIUI to the Aiki too since I believe MIUI is kind of a revelation in usability and all compared to most stock ROMs and launchers. That would surely give the Aiki a boost in community awareness. Keep up the great work man.

Yes you will soon find miui on xtreamer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to gh.rohit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2012, 03:10 AM |#6  
lenny_kano's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh.rohit

Yes you will soon find miui on xtreamer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What makes you so sure :P?

Edit: To clarify, I was being sarcastic as I'm the one that's going to be porting it
Last edited by lenny_kano; 27th October 2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Clarification
The Following User Says Thank You to lenny_kano For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2012, 11:22 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Nice job Rohit, keep going!
27th October 2012, 01:58 PM |#8  
iakovl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tibirias
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
Okay... Looks interesting, I'll should try and get one for review

Need to talk to firefds, he didn't tell me he was in on this

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
2nd November 2012, 10:35 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I ordered two white ones when they started taking orders. Lets hope they live up to expectations. Only question is why Jelly Bean is not there?
3rd November 2012, 12:55 AM |#10  
gh.rohit's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimkhan1

I ordered two white ones when they started taking orders. Lets hope they live up to expectations. Only question is why Jelly Bean is not there?

Congrats!!

Jb will be available as soon as it will be available for MTK

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to gh.rohit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2012, 12:17 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Is there any chance of having urdu language support and keyboard with dictionary? I know it can be done via MultiLing Keyboard.

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes