5,600,053 Members 42,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|ROM||AROMA|| Jedi Master 18 || PIE || Per App DPI ||4.1.2| 10|14

Tip us?

sIpInWiT mYdRoId
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Default Help From Anyone Using SetCpu For Undervolting

Hello All. Ive always used System Tuner Pro exclusively for undervolting for a while now, it has a very easy to use undervolting settings menu. With that said, System Tuner Pro does not work for undervolting with the kernel or the newer kernel. I am now using SetCpu like i noticed alot of others are. SetCpu's undervolting settings although probably very easy after using it, is very complicating to me. Would anyone in here also using SetCpu for undervolting be so kind as to post me a screen shot of your undervolting settings so i can compare what i am doing. mainly having issues trusting my settings for the last 5 rows to undervolt. My phone seems to be working pretty stable with the settings i have but i feel i have something set up wrong. I would gladly throw a thanks or 2 for anybody willing to share a screen shot of their settings, or 2 seeing you cant fit the whole screen of settings into one shot. Thank you all very much for your time
  • Phone: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
  • Rom: Stock - Thanks To Samsung - A-Holes
  • Kernel: Stock - Thanks To Samsung - A-Holes
  • My Galaxy Note 3 Would Like Everyone To Know That It Is Infected With A Smartphone Equivalent Of HIV Called Knox - Samsung Has The Cure But Just Like The U.S Government They Would Rather See Us Suffer Instead Of Giving Us The Key To Get Rid Of The Problem

dandn0ten
Old
(Last edited by dandn0ten; 24th February 2013 at 07:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi Master 10!! || SaberKernel_13.4 || 2|15

Ops wrong ones
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

dandn0ten
Old
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME

[QUOTE=sIpInWiT mYdRoId;38402723]Hello All. Ive always used System Tuner Pro exclusively for undervolting for a while now, it has a very easy to use undervolting settings menu. With that said, System Tuner Pro does not work for undervolting with the kernel or the newer kernel. I am now using SetCpu like i noticed alot of others are. SetCpu's undervolting settings although probably very easy after using it, is very complicating to me. Would anyone in here also using SetCpu for undervolting be so kind as to post me a screen shot of your undervolting settings so i can compare what i am doing. mainly having issues trusting my settings for the last 5 rows to undervolt. My phone seems to be working pretty stable with the settings i have but i feel i have something set up wrong. I would gladly throw a thanks or 2 for anybody willing to share a screen shot of their settings, or 2 seeing you cant fit the whole screen of settings into one shot. Thank you all very much for

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361690695436.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1756250Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361690706902.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	1756251
There you go
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dandn0ten For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sIpInWiT mYdRoId
Old
(Last edited by sIpInWiT mYdRoId; 24th February 2013 at 08:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
There you go
Thank you very much. i had it right but didn't think so. System tuner has a setting to go down by 12.5 at a time but the settings show a different number on setcpu which i kind of didnt understand but now i do. Thanks again.
  • Phone: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
  • Rom: Stock - Thanks To Samsung - A-Holes
  • Kernel: Stock - Thanks To Samsung - A-Holes
  • My Galaxy Note 3 Would Like Everyone To Know That It Is Infected With A Smartphone Equivalent Of HIV Called Knox - Samsung Has The Cure But Just Like The U.S Government They Would Rather See Us Suffer Instead Of Giving Us The Key To Get Rid Of The Problem

PhxDroid86
Old
Thanks Meter 103

I'm running Jedi Master 10 with Saber15.2 and was wondering if anyone has experienced any stability issue with haptic feedback on the soft keys or screen? Just basically had to do a battery pull to get it working again TIA

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

gselsidi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Did this kill battery for anyone? After a while I was draining 10-20% just on standby

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Did this kill battery for anyone? After a while I was draining 10-20% just on standby

CJ225
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I have had great battery life,have you done a battery calibration since flashing the rom?And did you do a clean install or dirty flash?Sometimes if its not a clean install some issues might come up.

Septembersrain
Old
Thanks Meter 172

Mine seems a little less but I blame it on me testing with overclocking. Also that I'm constantly playing with it due to the fact that it's so awesome.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

robl45
Old
Thanks Meter 52
No body has had a problem with virtual city not loading? Really like this rom but that's kind of a deal breaker. It seems to be something with the graphics as the screen blanks out but music still plays

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxDroid86 View Post
I'm running Jedi Master 10 with Saber15.2 and was wondering if anyone has experienced any stability issue with haptic feedback on the soft keys or screen? Just basically had to do a battery pull to get it working again TIA

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
I didn't have that, but I quickly hit the back button and caused a reset, something that never happened on stock rom.

sofia-captivate
Old
Thanks Meter 54

How's the battery on this rom compare to stock.

Sent from my SGH-T889V using xda app-developers app