How To Videos on the Samsung Galaxy Note II (08/10/13)

Search This thread

plokm

Sep 19, 2007
Louisiana
just got the note 2 a few days ago and the phone already have ljc. I was wondering how do i root it from here? will it be the same as lj1 or i have to wait for a new updated tool kit?

Last edited:

mrRobinson

Dec 20, 2010
How about custom recovery

if you are rooted then just download goo manager and bring up menu and select install openrecovery script.
this will give you TWRP. if you want CWM you can do the same with rom manager but I don't know if rom manager officially supports this. I know goo and twrp do.

Reactions: wwjoshdew

wwjoshdew

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2008
Seattle
tinyurl.com
Reactions: regaw_leinad

koker93

Jun 25, 2012
You should also consider making a "oops I broke something and need to take my phone to sprint, this is how to unroot your phone" video. I just started looking into rooting this a few hours ago and started reading. How easy is it to un-root so Sprint will work on it? I know it is official policy to work on rooted phones, but my local store wont despite being a corporate store...

2k10MBC300SPT

Jun 8, 2010
Medford, MA
I was on LK8 and I wanted to Flash back to ljc. I followed the flash back video to the T and upon rebooting, I cannot activate my device and I still get that Chameleon error. It's now showing that am on Baseband LJ1 and I cannot get any service other than wifi service..Please assist..TY

Top Liked Posts