Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Razr HD Cases

Tip us?

mdt73
Old
(Last edited by mdt73; 3rd November 2012 at 05:32 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Default Razr HD Cases

Since I am trying to pre-plan a case purchase for my incoming Razr HD, and found this portion of the Razr HD section almost empty, I thought I would post a few links to cases that caught my eye.

Diztronik Razr HD Case
Seems to be a minimalistic case, matte black.

Razr MAXX HD w/ kickstand

Hybrid Razr HD Case

Hope this helps in your search...
The Following User Says Thank You to mdt73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hradak
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have the diztronics case for the Razor HD. Its a perfect fit and keep the phone very thin.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app

mdt73
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by hradak View Post
I have the diztronics case for the Razor HD. Its a perfect fit and keep the phone very thin.

Oh, nice. Is the case pretty firm and close fitting, or is there some play to its construction. Also, does it snag things coming out of your pocket?

Thx, in advance.

hradak
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It is a snug fit, the case is flexible but not like a typical silicon case. It's very smooth, and doesn't attract fingerprints or dust.

I had a diztronics on my HTC Vivid and it was the same very good material. Perfect case, very thin with a classy black and at a good price.

Ban-Hammer
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hradak View Post
It is a snug fit, the case is flexible but not like a typical silicon case. It's very smooth, and doesn't attract fingerprints or dust.

I had a diztronics on my HTC Vivid and it was the same very good material. Perfect case, very thin with a classy black and at a good price.

I can't stand using cases (hard or soft) because they ruin the feel of the phone, make buttons difficult to push, ect.
Do you notice that with this case? Or is it thin enough to where it isn't noticeable?

syzygy027
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdt73 View Post
Since I am trying to pre-plan a case purchase for my incoming Razr HD, and found this portion of the Razr HD section almost empty, I thought I would post a few links to cases that caught my eye.

Hope this helps in your search...
Just to let you know that second case is not for the Razr Maxx HD, it's probably for the original Maxx. It will obviously block the camera.
The Following User Says Thank You to syzygy027 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hradak
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban-Hammer View Post
I can't stand using cases (hard or soft) because they ruin the feel of the phone, make buttons difficult to push, ect.
Do you notice that with this case? Or is it thin enough to where it isn't noticeable?
I don't, probably because it doesn't bother me as much... the button openings are actually pretty large on the diztronics. As thin as this case is, of course it does make the phone quite but bulkier than the orginal, but tha's the price to pay for minimal protection.

inkdaddy66
Old
Thanks Meter 139

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygy027 View Post
Just to let you know that second case is not for the Razr Maxx HD, it's probably for the original Maxx. It will obviously block the camera.
I noticed that too :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
Snitches get Stitches

princeplanet
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygy027 View Post
I concur. I bought the holster combo from VZW, and while I like the thinness, it was too difficult to get out the holster.
I bought the amazon holster combo (it said it was for the maxx hd), and it WASN'T for the Maxx HD, so I couldn't use it.

What I DO like is that I am using the phone skin from VZW with the holster from Amazon. The phone fits, and I can get the phone out without any fuss. Until a good and easy combo comes along, I'm happy.

Transmissum est ex Transformo Infinito cum Tapatalk duo
Device: HTC One (M8)

Device: Nexus 7.2

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 - 2014

beandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I just ordered one of these on Amazon...Incipio Feather

Will let you know how it goes...I also ordered the Diztronic so hopefully I'll be able to compare them. Had a diztronic for my epic 4g touch, which I loved.