OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14,654

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIIRU§

I know that's what I meant

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

I didn't even download the official T889 sources. I'm using my own mix of Samsung sources between N2 and S3.
30th October 2012, 08:57 PM |#23  
Flag Newark
Thanks Meter: 234

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiLux

I didn't even download the official T889 sources. I'm using my own mix of Samsung sources between N2 and S3.

How can that be? No kernel panics or nothing. You had to use something to get this up and running. Anyway nice kernel. It works well. Only tiny issue is camera shutter lag. I flashed stock just to be sure. However, its solid and fast.

30th October 2012, 09:55 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Awesome kernel bro, this fixed the delay wakeup display when unlocking the phone! Super fast and smooth, love the added idle feature.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
30th October 2012, 10:09 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Autorotate stopped wirking for me. Gyroscooe was out. Had to fkash old kernel back

30th October 2012, 10:42 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14,654

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

How can that be? No kernel panics or nothing. You had to use something to get this up and running. Anyway nice kernel. It works well. Only tiny issue is camera shutter lag. I flashed stock just to be sure. However, its solid and fast.

Samsung's device source drops mean absolutely nothing. In the end they're still using a repository system on their part and these drops are nothing more than snapshots of their working directories, some of them cleaned up, some not. We've had the Note 2 defconfigs for over 2 months now. I think I'm familiar enough with the Midas platform to do consistent blind builds for any of the devices, the Note 2 port from the S3 took me 2 tries to get it running and here the T-Mo version was go on the first try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreisus

Autorotate stopped wirking for me. Gyroscooe was out. Had to fkash old kernel back

Anybody else with the issue? Nobody else reported this.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndreiLux For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th October 2012, 11:37 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:

Samsung's device source drops mean absolutely nothing. In the end they're still using a repository system on their part and these drops are nothing more than snapshots of their working directories, some of them cleaned up, some not. We've had the Note 2 defconfigs for over 2 months now. I think I'm familiar enough with the Midas platform to do consistent blind builds for any of the devices, the Note 2 port from the S3 took me 2 tries to get it running and here the T-Mo version was go on the first try.

I reflashed Perseus and its workig again. It was fine yesterday and then i turned the cpu speed back to 1600. But trust me all the sensors went dead. Dont know what i did different. Im running Jedi Master.
31st October 2012, 02:56 AM |#28  
Flag Newark
Thanks Meter: 234

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Wow. See im use to htc source codes cause my 1st compiled kernel was HTC. And you could do no such thing on those devices.

31st October 2012, 06:24 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 402

More
Sensors good to go here...

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
1st November 2012, 04:30 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:

Wow. See im use to htc source codes cause my 1st compiled kernel was HTC. And you could do no such thing on those devices.

I ran into that issue this morning and i tought it was squizits rom, flashed yedi master with the kernel and its working fine again.

1st November 2012, 03:04 PM |#31  
Western NC
Thanks Meter: 654

More
Auto Rotate also stopped working for me - will have to reflash stock kernel. Too bad - was liking the OC/UV and overall performance (easy on the battery overnight).

Very good job without official source (and without the device?). Hope a few glitches can be fixed.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)