[Q] I delete my OS from Nexus 7

Search This thread

thebrownbunny

Oct 21, 2012
Hi,

My nexus 7 only shows google logo or i can reach into team recovery project settings. Everytime i try to do factory reset, it said device doesnot detect any operating system. The strange thing is it couldnot even charge battery.

Could you please help me to install nexus 7 operating system. I dont have any back up because i just bough it.

Thanks in Advance

thebrownbunny

Oct 21, 2012
Thanks

You must copy a ROM from your PC into your nexus 7 and then flash it trought your recovery mode, be quiete, it's easy

Dear Amigo,

I already found a way but thanks for your kind reply. Actually it all happened when i edit my camera file. i was not expecting that my nexus will stop responding if i make some error in system file.

Regards Again.

capt208

Dec 10, 2012
Help

Hi

I've done the same and can get to bootloader and TWRP but states no OS

How did you reinstall the OS?

Advice would be appreciated

Thanks

BrianDigital

and this is my first post. uhmm.. i am so pissed of today because my nexus 7 just stuck up on google , i am now trying wugfresh. i hope it helps otherwise , i may have to google some idiots guide to fix nexus 7 .. sigh..

yeah just flash the latest images from Google, I know wugfresh had that in the options.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

rahmonster1.0

Oct 29, 2012
Ellenville
HELP

I did the same thing to my Nexus but my pc wont pick it up... i got another one and installed the drivers but i guess thats not the problem. It shows an unrecognized device in the device manager and i cannot do anything to it. Please help me.

cmason37

May 31, 2012
Woodbridge
I did the same thing to my Nexus but my pc wont pick it up... i got another one and installed the drivers but i guess thats not the problem. It shows an unrecognized device in the device manager and i cannot do anything to it. Please help me.

Do you have Windows? If so, go to the <sdk folder>\platform-tools & copy adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, AdbWinUsbApi.dll, and fastboot.exe to C:\Windows, and flash the stock rom

If you have linux, press ctrl+alt+t and type sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb android-tools-fastboot

rahmonster1.0

Oct 29, 2012
Ellenville
It will get your Nexus 7 to be detected so you can reinstall the os.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Umm i put the files from platform-tools in c:/ windows and the same thing is happening....

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

It will get your Nexus 7 to be detected so you can reinstall the os.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I connect the nexus when it is in bootloader mode with the oem cable. The pc shows "USB device not recognised" and when i try something like "fastboot reboot recovery" the cmd is stuck on "waiting for device"

Top Liked Posts