[TWEAK] Netforks Tweaks for all Android 2.3.6 - 4.2.0 devices

How would you rate the performance of Netforks v2.0 tweaks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DroidFolks

Oct 28, 2012
Hi all..!! :)
The Netforks tweak for Network. This tweak is to...

-UPDATED WITH V 3:

- Faster internet from that of previous Netforks tweaks Increase internet speed (EDGE, 3G, WLAN, VPN). Works with all browsers including Opera with all APNs. (Updated with version 4- Cache and host files support for more fast internet)

- Compressing pages and then decompressing for less data usage & smooth browsing.

- Bypass slow downloads and let you full speed downloads from some file sharing site which requires premium account for fast downloads. Like depositfiles etc. (Updated with version 4)

- Boosting network signal strength so to have no call drops.

- Faster downloads from Android Market / Google Play (all versions).

- No sudden disconnection of internet when you are using internet.

- Secure internet browsing while doing online payments and logging in (Updated with version 4)

--

Always have a Nandroid Backup...!!!!

Your kernel must have init.d support for the tweak to be work. If you do not have ''init.d'' folder in ''/system/etc'' , then flash a custom kernel with full init.d support. Also install latest version of BusyBox :)

1. JUST DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE TO YOUR SDCARD.

2. BOOT IN CWM RECOVERY (recommended)

4. INSTALL/FLASH THE ZIP.

5. REBOOT SYSTEM NOW

---
There's no need to mount /system or /data any more. To check if tweak is installed correctly, there would be a new folder ''droidfolks'' on your phone's root "/data" folder.

--

I have spent my whole 1 week to create it, so please try it. :)

---

CHANGELOG..

v 1.1: Initial Release
v 1.2: Feature Added! VPN and Wi Fi Speed boosters (CWM FLASHABLE ZIP).
v 2.0: 4.1- 4.2 Jelly Bean supported.
v 3.0: Added Google Play Store Tweaks that increases download speed on Google Play; 'no internet disconnection error' tweaks and other some other improvement. Faster internet from that of previous versions of Netforks.
v 4.0: Added support for more devices that had no effect, Enable custom DNS support. Custom IP will be used. Servers changed and some other improvement.

After flashing, please do not edit /system/etc/.hostsfiles.

Thanks....!!

---

Last attachment is Netforks Tweaks v 4.0 is the current latest version and is direct CWM Flashable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DroidFolks

Oct 28, 2012
File owners

Thnaks, will try, sorry for noob question, just confused how to Set file owners as 0:0. ?

When you have moved the file to /system/etc/init.d via ROOT EXPLORER, long tap that file (98netforks_tweak) and select ''Change Owners'' . From the popup window, select root:root or 0:0.

A reboot is required for tweaking. :)

Reactions: organic2

yanuricasper

Jun 8, 2010
When you have moved the file to /system/etc/init.d via ROOT EXPLORER, long tap that file (98netforks_tweak) and select ''Change Owners'' . From the popup window, select root:root or 0:0.

A reboot is required for tweaking. :)

Thanks for fast response, just want to make sure, should i change the group to 0:0, or just the owner?

Reactions: tedyfire

robbayani

Jul 29, 2012
Yogyakarta, IDN
im using v6 supercharger & 3G tweak from zepelinrox .. if im using this tweak(netforks) is disturb my 3G tweak zeppelinrox's??

btw, is netforks causing battery decrease. quickly??

DroidFolks

Oct 28, 2012
Netforks Tweaks

im using v6 supercharger & 3G tweak from zepelinrox .. if im using this tweak(netforks) is disturb my 3G tweak zeppelinrox's??

btw, is netforks causing battery decrease. quickly??

It THINK that it may conflict with v6Supercharger.. I haven't tested with v6SuperCharger..
Well, create a Nandroid Backup and try this tweak, if any thing goes wrong, restore your backup :)

It will not cause battery draining in any way..

Last edited:

biopsin

Nov 2, 2010
oslo
Hi, having problems exec this, get a syntax error on line 7 '(' unexpected ?
also is there a typo at line 41 ?

biopsin

Nov 2, 2010
oslo
Are you doing with Script Manager?
It will not work if you setup with SM. Download this tweak again and use root explorer. :)

Nope, looking in logcat the script exits on boot with error on line 7, thats all - so i tried exec it in terminal to see what the deal is and I get same thing..

about line 41 , 3 "l" in allow -- see you have correctet it in v1.2 :)

Last edited:

DroidFolks

Oct 28, 2012
New update (Netforks v1.2)

Update of Netforks tweak. Now it will also work on VPNs to increase speed on VPNs.

Download the attachment.
EXTRACT IT
Open instructions.txt file to view the instructions

:)

Reactions: hanoian and tr0yz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all..!! :)
    The Netforks tweak for Network. This tweak is to...

-UPDATED WITH V 3:

- Faster internet from that of previous Netforks tweaks Increase internet speed (EDGE, 3G, WLAN, VPN). Works with all browsers including Opera with all APNs. (Updated with version 4- Cache and host files support for more fast internet)

- Compressing pages and then decompressing for less data usage & smooth browsing.

- Bypass slow downloads and let you full speed downloads from some file sharing site which requires premium account for fast downloads. Like depositfiles etc. (Updated with version 4)

- Boosting network signal strength so to have no call drops.

- Faster downloads from Android Market / Google Play (all versions).

- No sudden disconnection of internet when you are using internet.

- Secure internet browsing while doing online payments and logging in (Updated with version 4)

--

Always have a Nandroid Backup...!!!!

Your kernel must have init.d support for the tweak to be work. If you do not have ''init.d'' folder in ''/system/etc'' , then flash a custom kernel with full init.d support. Also install latest version of BusyBox :)

1. JUST DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE TO YOUR SDCARD.

2. BOOT IN CWM RECOVERY (recommended)

4. INSTALL/FLASH THE ZIP.

5. REBOOT SYSTEM NOW

---
    There's no need to mount /system or /data any more. To check if tweak is installed correctly, there would be a new folder ''droidfolks'' on your phone's root "/data" folder.

--

I have spent my whole 1 week to create it, so please try it. :)

---

CHANGELOG..

v 1.1: Initial Release
    v 1.2: Feature Added! VPN and Wi Fi Speed boosters (CWM FLASHABLE ZIP).
    v 2.0: 4.1- 4.2 Jelly Bean supported.
    v 3.0: Added Google Play Store Tweaks that increases download speed on Google Play; 'no internet disconnection error' tweaks and other some other improvement. Faster internet from that of previous versions of Netforks.
    v 4.0: Added support for more devices that had no effect, Enable custom DNS support. Custom IP will be used. Servers changed and some other improvement.

After flashing, please do not edit /system/etc/.hostsfiles.

Thanks....!!

---

Last attachment is Netforks Tweaks v 4.0 is the current latest version and is direct CWM Flashable.
    First line should be:
    Code:
    #!/system/bin/lol
    I need more testers friends :p

PLEASE PRESS "THANKS" if you found this tweak useful :)
    Not judging, just trying to understand...

Is this tweak just setting up a proxy (203.115.112.5) ?

Can you explain why routing through a server in India will help speeds?

Again, I just sincerely want to know or maybe I don't understand something correctly so please straighten me out.
    I'm trying it and i think that i have a litle better spees wirh stock browser en wi-fo and 2g networks,it loads faster....

Enviado desde mi LG-P999 usando Tapatalk 2