[ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p1 [AOSP 4.2.x]

Search This thread

newdad23

Apr 20, 2012
Yeah, I got it to boot. Wanted me to activate. I skipped that part. Rom is smooth. Browser FC's a lot. No data I guess because of activation.

Hope work continues on this one. I like it a lot!

wigginst

Aug 6, 2011
Finally got 4.3 to work with Mirage. Battery life is definitely better and it seems to smooth it out a bit.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
what do i need to flash the 4.4 build? i'm on the evita, but installing 4.4 on my friend's shooter, so i just need to know

he has an unlocked 1.58 boot with root

karan_736

Jan 3, 2010
is file named ev_shooter-nightly-2013.11.10.zip on the archive site the most recent 4.3 build ? appreciated.

wigginst

Aug 6, 2011
Finally got 4.3 to work with Mirage. Battery life is definitely better and it seems to smooth it out a bit.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4

Edit: had to revert back. Rebooted on once and the started rebooting over and over.

Sent from my Evo 3D CDMA using Tapatalk

Kippui

Jan 1, 2011
What date does the 4.3 builds have wiimax working? or can someone link me to a build with 4.3 wiimax working that is the most stable?

Last edited:

preludedrew

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 26, 2010
Santan Valley
It's been really hectic at my house for the holidays and our first baby being born shortly... But I found some time for the next couple days to do some testing and get nightlies running for some devices. If i could get a few people to help me test some builds out. I mainly need to make sure cell/data works properly. The best way is to hit me up on irc: chat.freenode.net #evervolv ( or use www.evervolv.com/chat ). I'll be compiling a build within the next couple minutes and should have something within a few minutes after.

Thanks

Last edited:

hossman

Dec 1, 2012
Moto G Power
Google Pixel 5a
It's been really hectic at my house for the holidays and our first baby being born shortly... But I found some time for the next couple days to do some testing and get nightlies running for some devices. If i could get a few people to help me test some builds out. I mainly need to make sure cell/data works properly. The best way is to hit me up on irc: chat.freenode.net #evervolv ( or use www.evervolv.com/chat ). I'll be compiling a build within the next couple minutes and should have something within a few minutes after.

Thanks

I did flash last night. I played a little bit and here is what I noticed

Seems to take awhile at the splash screen
Data is working
I could not get my MMS working (on VM)
SMS worked fine
Camcorder crashes, but video playback, YouTube etc worked

On internet browser I get a black screen with the address bar on top
Chrome works fine though

Overall it was nice and pretty smooth.

I did flash a core gapps pak and what I did download from the store installed fine, but that was nothing too large.

I will play a little more tonight

Happy new year and thanks for the new build

Sent from my Evo 3D CDMA using xda app-developers app

Kippui

Jan 1, 2011
The latest 4.3 builds must have wonky wimax because I went back to 4.2 and I'm getting 5mbit+ speeds vs the 2mbit speeds I was seeing on 4.3.

EDIT: I must be wrong back to 1-2mbit speeds with wimax. So glad my days are limited with wimax anyways

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those that don't know what evervolv is, Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors.

Right now the current source we are working on is Jellybean (Android 4.2.x).

Current version: 3.2.0p1

Downloads:

Evervolv nightlies & releases

Below is the "Not working" or items that are buggy list. I'm going to keep it short and simple for the time being and let ya'all figure bugs out, and I will update this.

Items that need attention: (Not working or buggy)

** Reset for 3.2 **
    Confirmed so far:
    Camera
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth

Here's a couple links to keep in mind:

My twitter: @preludedrew

Evervolv Github: https://github.com/Evervolv

Evervolv Gerrit: http://review.evervolv.com/

Evervolv website: http://www.evervolv.com/
    (The website has not been updated since our gingerbread builds... I know I know.)

IRC: #evervolv

Thanks
    3.2.0p1 Is up. Audio working, along with wimax thanks to Flintman http://dl.evervolv.com/release
    What does the p even stand for?? I've gotta admit, This rom has the most mysterious op, I never know whats going on lol. If someone would like to outline the progress of this rom for me that'd be awesome!, I would just flash it but my screen is screwed so I won't be able to sign back into google or anything.

I keep things to a minimum... for many reasons. The OP is only there for links on releases and nightlies. I know the site is a little rough, it suits it's purpose but we're working on it. If you like to test builds / newest ****. Follow the nightlies, follow any posts I make on here... and hang out on irc with us. The p in '3.2.0p1' refers to 'Preview' as Ramjet pointed out. Consider these builds to be the first you'll receive, they may work well out of the box, others might only have touchscreen. They're meant as a way for us to give ya'all something to mess around with. They could be 100% daily driver ready for some, but aren't 'alpha' quality in our standards. Alpha builds are after preview, these are builds with most everything working, or everything working with maybe some quirks. Beta is the last stage, this means the device is as best as it's going to get, as far as hardware functionality. There is nothing above beta, we're constantly working on stuff for this rom, so there's no point in anything further.

I should probably add most of this explanation to the OP... might do that later. =)
    i dont think they will stop supporting this rom. They might only upload nighties for the evo 3d if there's a change in code that will affect our device.

Just had a few compiling issues the past couple of days. Should be taken care of.