[Q] Max SD card size supported

Search This thread

xbtsw

Nov 21, 2011
Hi everyone,

I see a lot of people are buying 64GB SD card for their Note II, while in Samsung official website they say Note II only support up to 32GB SD card. So can anyone clarify on the max side of the SD card for Note II? If a 64GB SD card is used, can it be all utilized or only 32GB of it can be utilized?

Wallcrawler

Dec 7, 2010
I had a 64GB SD card in my Samsung Series 7 Slate that I had some TV shows and stuff on and it has about 25GB free. I pulled it from the slate and popped it into the GN2 and haven't had any problems. Plays the ~2 - 4GB mkv files fine. I think the Calibre Companion is storing epubs on the SD card too.

Last edited:

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
a4ejuren.jpg

Works 4 me
Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
What about 128gb? Will it support it?!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

I bet it will, thats what im waiting for. Ive wanted 128gb of storage in a phone for about 5 years now lol. I have 65-70gb of music and like large android games and want extra room for videos as well. Cant wait :beer:

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

fayehome113

Oct 29, 2012
Toronto
How's your GN2? does the SD card word perfectly?
Hi everyone,

I see a lot of people are buying 64GB SD card for their Note II, while in Samsung official website they say Note II only support up to 32GB SD card. So can anyone clarify on the max side of the SD card for Note II? If a 64GB SD card is used, can it be all utilized or only 32GB of it can be utilized?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I also use a 64GB card in my Note II.. it works perfectly. It is class 10 and transfers are very fast.