Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,414 Members 50,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT] LG Optimus Logic (LGL35G)

Tip us?

TechManPro
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I am PMing you a link to my rooted stock rom. Download this and unzip. Open and make sure the tar and other files are inside a folder (try naming the folder "1") and that this folder is placed in the folder clockworkmod/backup/ on the sd card. Now try to locate the backup. And restore to it. Here are the steps to restore:
1. Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery ( shouldn't be a problem)
2. Use the volume down button to select backup/restore rom
3.Use power button to enter
4.Choose restore the same way
5.Then choose 1 and press power button

P.S. Sorry, I did not notice that inside the "clockworkmod" folder is another folder called "backup" and this is where you put the backup folder. Make sure you put the folder there, not the zip file. You have to unzip it first and then copy the folder containing the tar files to the "backup" folder. You may rename the folder you copied to 1. Note: you will need 7-zip to unzip the file that you download from my dropbox link. Good luck!

Sent from my LGL35G using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

KajDarkwind.
You do not see a # unless you type su, which you don't use in order to root. Follow the steps provided previously by other users that have posted rooting instructions. If you have done these steps correctly, then you can get superuser from play store. This will allow you to control what has root access to your phone. Then get "root checker" app from play store. If you press the button in the app and you are prompted by superuser, press allow. If you get a successful message then you have done it right and your done!

iliekandroid
Old
(Last edited by iliekandroid; 6th December 2012 at 07:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechManPro View Post
I am PMing you a link to my rooted stock rom. Download this and unzip. Open and make sure the tar and other files are inside a folder (try naming the folder "1") and that this folder is placed in the folder clockworkmod/backup/ on the sd card. Now try to locate the backup. And restore to it. Here are the steps to restore:

P.S. Sorry, I did not notice that inside the "clockworkmod" folder is another folder called "backup" and this is where you put the backup folder. Make sure you put the folder there, not the zip file. You have to unzip it first and then copy the folder containing the tar files to the "backup" folder. You may rename the folder you copied to 1. Note: you will need 7-zip to unzip the file that you download from my dropbox link. Good luck!

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

KajDarkwind.
You do not see a # unless you type su, which you don't use in order to root. Follow the steps provided previously by other users that have posted rooting instructions. If you have done these steps correctly, then you can get superuser from play store. This will allow you to control what has root access to your phone. Then get "root checker" app from play store. If you press the button in the app and you are prompted by superuser, press allow. If you get a successful message then you have done it right and your done!

No luck. My recovery says everything installed just fine, but I'm still only booting into recovery which makes me wonder if my bootloader isn't broken.

Interestingly enough, I'm in root as soon as I enter adb...but adb only recognizes my recovery and it seems to be malfunctioning.

I have a zip folder with CWM recovery and associated files for the E400, which is what works for this phone. Anyone have any idea how to flash this through adb?

rakoom2002
Old
(Last edited by rakoom2002; 12th December 2012 at 05:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default help please

Has anybody got jcases root method to work? I keep getting stuck at the adb shell, I keep getting the $ instead of # and it says adbermission denied and wont let me do anything. can anybody help please.

This is how I was able to get the phone rooted btw:

"I have a LG L35G Net 10 prepaid phone. I just rooted it with Super One Click 1.6.5 By Short Fuse. Open Super One click, check the bottom button under "Exploit" "rageagainstthecage" then click root. And thats all I did. works great now. Search for Superoneclick 1.6.5 on ziddu.com after trying a bunch of others ones this one worked. Enjoy"

hydraliskraider
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechManPro View Post

KajDarkwind.

Any chance I can get a PM of this ROM?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hydraliskraider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kingmt01
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Here is a copy of my stock rooted ROM.

androidarea51.com/***-all-things-root-***-174/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingmt01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

momerat99
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default lg-l38c

Will this method work on lg optimus dynamic want to root this phone

momerat99
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default lg-l38c ????

sorry if this is double post but i was wanting to know if this method will also work for the lg optimus dynamic lg-l38c thanks in advance for any help

kingmt01
Old
(Last edited by kingmt01; 28th December 2012 at 11:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
I'm Glad to sign see it works.

momerat99
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Smile works for lg optimus dynamic lg-l38c as well

i said screw it and went ahead and tried this on my lg optimus dynamic lg-l38c and it worked like a charm thank you and the community for all of your help
The Following User Says Thank You to momerat99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

area51developers
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Smile Custom Rom and a one click root/cwm

Thanks to kingmt01 me and him are working on a custom rom, and one click root and cwm recovery

The One Click Root/CWM will be available on Our Site which has a dedicated page for the LG-L35G Optimus Logic, and the Custom Rom is still being worked on which will be a CWM install so Just sit back and relax and soon there will be some options for your Little Phones.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to area51developers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]