Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,312 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Are you excited about DirtyRacun?
Yes! I have HBOOT 1.15 109 17.50%
Yes! I have HBOOT 1.19 275 44.14%
I already have S-OFF because I had HBOOT 1.12 127 20.39%
What's with the crazy animals?! 112 17.98%
Voters: 623. You may not vote on this poll

[S-OFF] DirtyRacun S-OFF - Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE (HBOOT - 1.15 & 1.19)

Tip us?

LadyX
Old
(Last edited by LadyX; 14th March 2013 at 07:22 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 488

DONATE TO ME
Angry [S-OFF] DirtyRacun S-OFF - Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE (HBOOT - 1.15 & 1.19)

Please see our Website for Instructions and Downloads:

We have released the Racuns! This new tool does NOT require a downgrade procedure - it is a DIRECT S-OFF for HBOOTs 1.12 / 1.15 / 1.19 & 2.09

Support:

Update regarding Windows versions of our tools:

Team Unlimited has decided to drop all support for the Windows OS. This is due to massive amounts of trolling on forums and in our support channel as well as flamming us for our decision to not support Windows 8 or any version of Windows 64bit.
We attempted to explain to anyone who had questions why this was not supported - drivers are unreliable, percentage of risk for bricking was too high, and just general complications - but we were greeted with people who demanded support and others that came into our support # to tell us that "clearly we didn't test 64bit because it works" and "wanted to let us know that we could support 64bit."
We want to make it clear that we make these tools with our free time, for free, for you - our users. We made a decision to provide clear and concise directions and a live support channel. We can revoke all or part of this at any time and will should people become abusive to our team members.

To receive realtime support for S-OFF please visit our IRC channel If you do not have an IRC client you can use this link.

If you need help we highly suggest coming to our IRC #, we do not monitor this thread as much as we keep an eye on our IRC #. If you run into an error you will need to come to # for quick response and help - quick response may save your device!

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools. Please do not write up "How To's" or guides on how to use our tools. We would like the end user experience to be consistent and if we need to change some of the steps we want our users to get them all at the same time - from our website.**

***If this thread gets out of control or if anyone outside of Team Unlimited post instructions we will close this thread and delete the bad instructions***

Juopunutbear, LazyPanda & DirtyRacun S-OFF
Support for our tools is on #unlimited on freenode IRC only. (click here for support)
Public Betas
[Sensation][Sensation XE][Amaze4G][Rezound][Vivid/Raider/Velocity][MyTouch 4G Slide][Evo 3D CDMA][Evo3D GSM][HTC Jetstream][Evo 4G LTE]
Follow Team Unlimited on Twitter or Facebook
The Following 205 Users Say Thank You to LadyX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LadyX
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 488

DONATE TO ME

Juopunutbear, LazyPanda & DirtyRacun S-OFF
Support for our tools is on #unlimited on freenode IRC only. (click here for support)
Public Betas
[Sensation][Sensation XE][Amaze4G][Rezound][Vivid/Raider/Velocity][MyTouch 4G Slide][Evo 3D CDMA][Evo3D GSM][HTC Jetstream][Evo 4G LTE]
Follow Team Unlimited on Twitter or Facebook
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to LadyX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mgianni19
Old
(Last edited by mgianni19; 7th November 2012 at 07:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 49
OH BABY!! Does this factory reset the phone?

Nevermind, I just read all the instructions. Disregard my stupid post Carry on.

wwjoshdew
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1385
You guys freaking rock!
http://www.youtube.com/user/wwjoshdew

Below are links to some of the devices I've done videos on,
Behold... The Sprint HTC One: http://goo.gl/3Q6nP
Transformer Prime TF201: http://goo.gl/GtxzA
Galaxy Note II L900: http://goo.gl/06zdk
Galaxy S III L710: http://goo.gl/0X5KW
Galaxy Nexus: http://goo.gl/rxUgv
EVO 4G LTE: http://goo.gl/VaoeU
EVO 3D: http://goo.gl/rmdoA
The Following User Says Thank You to wwjoshdew For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jerdog
Old
(Last edited by jerdog; 9th November 2012 at 06:31 PM.)
Developer Committee / OEM Relations / XDA Portal Team - Harbinger of Doom
Thanks Meter 4074
Location: Gallifrey; Likes: Family,XDA,Android; Dislikes:Self-Entitled Twits
Stickying this content as it is highly important and needs to be seen.

Beware that anything off topic will be treated as such, and will be in danger of being deleted or the user infracted or banned. Read for yourself, do your own research, and follow instructions before you attempt to do something that might brick your $600 device.

Quote:
Notify your physician if after exposure to XDA n00bs you experience any of the following symptoms: rapid or irregular heartbeat, chest pain, shortness of breath, leg cramps, headache, nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, tremors, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, heat intolerance, fever, changes in menstrual periods, hives or skin rash, or any other unusual medical event.

BTC: 131x7i37dEsDmQpy1T1tz34Mc8wtRUHuoa
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jerdog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eXplicit815
Old
Thanks Meter 1204

DONATE TO ME
So, if I'm reading the instruction correctly... The device doesn't need to be rooted in the first place, right? If you have a stock device with 1.15 or 1.19, you can run the steps starting after relocking the device?

corcgaigh
Old
Thanks Meter 440
Awesome not afraid of bricking another device.
Thanks

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

fltinstructor
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Great to see a new tool for S-OFF for this device. HTC will have to up their game now.
Lurker extraordinaire!

scottspa74
Old
Thanks Meter 2776
You guys are amazing!!!!

hurled from my AOKP'd Evo LTE. Enjoy.
Evo LTE=$XXX.XX ~ XDADevs = PRICELESS
------
Evo LTE. AKA "the beast" . Thanks regaw_lienad, you're a genius.
ROM: AOKP
Kernel: komodo v7
Hboot: lazy panda S-off 1.12.222

Evo 4G HW002
Rom: Deck GB
Kernel: SZ 0.savaged zen21
Recovery: AmonRa 1.80

- thanks whitslack & fastRX8 & Netarchy & Toast, of course. - my Evo: the house that toast built (& many other XDAers)- thank you all

mmmdieselfumes
Old
Thanks Meter 30
You guys are awesome! Any plans on Win7/64 support? Not a huge issue, since I can just make a Ubuntu 32bit live-usb when I get home, just curious.
"I am, therefore I'll think." -JG

The Following User Says Thank You to mmmdieselfumes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
1.15, 1.19, dirtyracun, hboot, s-off