Originally Posted by Afwasmassi
Well there is but i cant get deeper into /res i can only install
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
ok here is may (working) way to installl:
1. unzip the analog clock folder -> copy the "deskclockgoogle.apk"
2. use a root explorer to navigate into ur system to the app folder
3. delete the old "deskclock.apk"
4. paste the new apk ( set permissions to read and write ) and rename it to "deskclock.apk"
6. now paste the clock widget on ur homescreen
GOOGLE NEXUS 5 - current device
Rom: BeerGang or PSX - both are awesome
GOOGLE Nexus 4 - Rom: CM10.2
HTC ONE S - Rom: AOKP - backup device
SE XPERIA ARC S - Rom: MIUI - broken
LG OPTIMUS ONE - Rom: CM7 - sold