Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[AROMA] + [GAPPS] [ANDROID] [4.2] + [NEXUS 4] Mega Thread!! [NOV12]

OP sharingan92

31st October 2012, 08:55 AM   |  #11  
sharingan92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Invercargill
Thanks Meter: 1,702
 
1,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
OP updated with android 4.2 camera

ENJOY
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sharingan92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2012, 09:10 AM   |  #12  
lordmorphous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clermont, FL
Thanks Meter: 397
 
1,243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan92

Android 4.2 camera
available now with photo sphere simply move to system apps and set permissions to rw-r-r- and reboot.some reports of photo sphere force closing but had no problems here

http://www.mediafire.com/?927d7dm454g435o

courtesy of android central

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Don't know what I'm doing different, but Photosphere force closes on me. The rest of the camera and gallery app seem to work fine though. Thanks for this.

Edit: I'm on Tasks' AOKP and renamed the original Gallery2.apk to Gallery2.bak
31st October 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #13  
A Ham Sandwich's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Keyboard is great but it's missing one key feature: If it misspells a word and you go back on to that word by tapping it with your finger, it doesn't offer an auto-correction like Swype Beta does. You have to delete the word manually and retype it.
Back to Swype for now.
But thanks for posting it OP, I'm going to give it a few days and see if I learn to like it. it's otherwise as good or better than Swype.
31st October 2012, 09:18 AM   |  #14  
sharingan92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Invercargill
Thanks Meter: 1,702
 
1,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Ham Sandwich

Keyboard is great but it's missing one key feature: If it misspells a word and you go back on to that word by tapping it with your finger, it doesn't offer an auto-correction like Swype Beta does. You have to delete the word manually and retype it.
Back to Swype for now.
But thanks for posting it OP, I'm going to give it a few days and see if I learn to like it. it's otherwise as good or better than Swype.

Go to keyboard settings and enable auto correction it also gives you a choice on how aggressive you want the correction

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2012, 09:19 AM   |  #15  
sharingan92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Invercargill
Thanks Meter: 1,702
 
1,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmorphous

Don't know what I'm doing different, but Photosphere force closes on me. The rest of the camera and gallery app seem to work fine though. Thanks for this.

Edit: I'm on Tasks' AOKP and renamed the original Gallery2.apk to Gallery2.bak

Not sure about aokp but fine here on paranoid android

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
31st October 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #16  
sharingan92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Invercargill
Thanks Meter: 1,702
 
1,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmorphous

Don't know what I'm doing different, but Photosphere force closes on me. The rest of the camera and gallery app seem to work fine though. Thanks for this.

Edit: I'm on Tasks' AOKP and renamed the original Gallery2.apk to Gallery2.bak

Also rename gallerygoogle.apk to Gallery2.apk that fixed it for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
31st October 2012, 09:30 AM   |  #17  
hoffdamann's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 56
 
135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan92

Test it out and see I would say better

Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

How did you theme the keyboard?
31st October 2012, 09:31 AM   |  #18  
lordmorphous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clermont, FL
Thanks Meter: 397
 
1,243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan92

Also rename gallerygoogle.apk to Gallery2.apk that fixed it for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

I'll give that a shot, in the meantime can you look in /system/lib/ and see if you have either one of these present?
Liblightcycle.so
Libjni_mosaic.so

Edit: did the rename, still get an immediate force close when choosing Photosphere. The camera is nice enough to use without it being fully functional though. I'll keep it until the bugs are worked out.
Last edited by lordmorphous; 31st October 2012 at 09:34 AM.
31st October 2012, 09:34 AM   |  #19  
sharingan92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Invercargill
Thanks Meter: 1,702
 
1,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffdamann

How did you theme the keyboard?

Just the theme i already had steel blue NG

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2012, 09:34 AM   |  #20  
sharingan92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Invercargill
Thanks Meter: 1,702
 
1,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmorphous

I'll give that a shot, in the meantime can you look in /system/lib/ and see if you have either one of these present?
Liblightcycle.so
Libjni_mosaic.so

Will do now
EDIT: only libjni_mosaic.so is present

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
Last edited by sharingan92; 31st October 2012 at 09:37 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes