FORUMS

Is the LG G4’s Camera Really DSLR-worthy?

After months of anticipation, the LG G4 was finally unveiled today, showing off an … more

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[TOOL/UTILITY][TWRP][ 2.8][RECOVERY] TWRP 2.8.6.x TeamWin Recovery Project 3/29

22nd February 2013, 07:48 PM |#181  
foreverloco's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL
Thanks Meter: 5,325
 
Donate to Me
More
Been having a small issue with 2.4.1.0. If I try to make a backup then factory wipe, system wipe and flash a rom in the same session TWRP fails to open the zip. So I have to make a backup first then reboot system and go back to recovery afterwards to wipe and flash.
 
 
22nd February 2013, 08:28 PM |#182  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,738
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco

Been having a small issue with 2.4.1.0. If I try to make a backup then factory wipe, system wipe and flash a rom in the same session TWRP fails to open the zip. So I have to make a backup first then reboot system and go back to recovery afterwards to wipe and flash.

I don't know for sure without the log, but if it's the mmap error, it will be fixed in the next release. We are shooting for Monday.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbiff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 08:39 PM |#183  
foreverloco's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL
Thanks Meter: 5,325
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbiff

I don't know for sure without the log, but if it's the mmap error, it will be fixed in the next release. We are shooting for Monday.

My bad forgot the log..

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45642067/Files/recovery.log
23rd February 2013, 01:29 PM |#184  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,738
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco

My bad forgot the log..

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45642067/Files/recovery.log

This will be fixed in the next release.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbiff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 05:29 PM |#185  
skills2015's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
o file
It seems like everything was put in a file caled o after I downloaded TWRP recovery, updrading from CWM recovery. It seems like after I switched to twrp my internal phone storage is almost used up So I was wondering if these files were duplicated.


Nevermind, I solved the problem.
Last edited by skills2015; 23rd February 2013 at 06:18 PM.
24th February 2013, 02:09 AM |#186  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,738
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skills2015

It seems like everything was put in a file caled o after I downloaded TWRP recovery, updrading from CWM recovery. It seems like after I switched to twrp my internal phone storage is almost used up So I was wondering if these files were duplicated.


Nevermind, I solved the problem.

Android 4.2 creates the 0 folder. We look for it and use it as your internal sdcard if it exists. If you downgrade to 4.1 you need to manually move the files and folders from /data/media/0 to /data/media.
24th February 2013, 11:28 PM |#187  
chrisa887's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag wichita
Thanks Meter: 872
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbiff

I don't know for sure without the log, but if it's the mmap error, it will be fixed in the next release. We are shooting for Monday.

what all thing will be in the next release, like this version, is there a way to add themes
25th February 2013, 02:07 AM |#188  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,738
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa887

what all thing will be in the next release, like this version, is there a way to add themes

There are themes scattered about XDA. Try to find devices with 720x800 and see if there are any themes in the device sections.
28th February 2013, 02:26 AM |#189  
slicingtaco's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag C:\Earth\USA\California\Freakmont
Thanks Meter: 319
 
More
I have searched but haven't seen any answers. I am trying to restore a nandroid but i can't because of this error code: "E:/ Unable to mount system". I have tried to check/uncheck under advance but it won't let me select/deselect. Any help would be nice.
EDIT: I would post a recovery log but this is for a friend's device in which i can't get a hold of and he due to knowledge.
28th February 2013, 05:33 AM |#190  
fix-this!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag midwest
Thanks Meter: 449
 
More
How come goo manager doesn't download the new update? I had to manually flash the zip from the site.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes