Jelly Bean 4.2 camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
Found the leak for the new camera. Works nicely. The UI is sleek as hell. Main thing i found is that you can't choose where to save your pics, it goes automatically into the internal... which makes sense since this is from the nexus line. Personal annoyance to me tho.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...-roms-hacks/220830-jelly-bean-4-2-camera.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
Anyone notice it has no zoom?

WhiteSRT69

Sep 21, 2012
Budd Lake
Working great on my cm10. I played with it for a good twenty minutes with no crashes.

Really like this camera. Nice clean interface!

Thanks for posting

sirheck

Apr 3, 2012
360 panorama works but i can't find the pictures after i take them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

bhp090808

Jan 23, 2012
Sebring
When your done hit the stop button then scroll to the right. Or they'll be in your new gallery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Also if you're having problems with the panorama change all phone model settings in build prop to sgh-i747 and it works great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

mastaglaus

Jun 30, 2010
SLC, UT
OnePlus 9 Pro
Anyone else having issues with taking video? I can record video but when I try and play back a recording it's either an all pink screen with sound or an error message that the video could not be played. Tried 480, 720, and 1080 all with the same results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

daav14

Nov 5, 2012
can I get some help? I have no idea how to install it, my phone has been update to offical ICS, i'm trying with root explorer and it says my phone needs to be rooted, actually i don't understand a **** :/

Jamesyboy

Jun 5, 2010
Chicago, IL
can I get some help? I have no idea how to install it, my phone has been update to offical ICS, i'm trying with root explorer and it says my phone needs to be rooted, actually i don't understand a **** :/

You need to copy and then paste the file into the /system/app location, which can be found in the root directory...... in order to paste it here though, you need to press the "r/o" button up near the status bar when your in the right folder.

Then you need to long-press on the file (after pasting it) and click permissions. Check all the boxes.

Reboot.

Profit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Found the leak for the new camera. Works nicely. The UI is sleek as hell. Main thing i found is that you can't choose where to save your pics, it goes automatically into the internal... which makes sense since this is from the nexus line. Personal annoyance to me tho.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...-roms-hacks/220830-jelly-bean-4-2-camera.html

Come on now, at least post the file somewhere and then give credit by linking to their forum.

Don't link to some stupid forum that makes you sign up to do anything. You might as well be advertising another website. Spam.

Taking all that into account, I'll give you credit for opening a thread here for it...but not much more.

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
You need to copy and then paste the file into the /system/app location, which can be found in the root directory...... in order to paste it here though, you need to press the "r/o" button up near the status bar when your in the right folder.

Then you need to long-press on the file (after pasting it) and click permissions. Check all the boxes.

Reboot.

Profit.

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Come on now, at least post the file somewhere and then give credit by linking to their forum.

Don't link to some stupid forum that makes you sign up to do anything. You might as well be advertising another website. Spam.

Taking all that into account, I'll give you credit for opening a thread here for it...but not much more.

My apologies for not hand feeding you personally. I don't need your "credit".

rattarico

Jul 28, 2010
my video recording doesn't work and when i try to open gallery it says unfortunately gallery has stopped. any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts