Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,723 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motorola Razr M Flash To PagePlus?

Tip us?

JUSMEJOSE
Old
(Last edited by JUSMEJOSE; 1st November 2012 at 03:57 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Exclamation Motorola Razr M Flash To PagePlus?

Ok so here is my question ....
I have done all the LTE Verizon flashed to PP but for some reason im having trouble ....
When i re-boot the phone goes back to R-UIM instead to NV Only .... My PRL sticks but doesnt let me write the NAM settings....
Im gonna be having the phone for a week hopefully someone can help ...
And if i get it to work ill make a GUIDE for it ...
T-Mobile Galaxy Galaxy Note 3 - White 32GB
ROM: Stock
Rooted
Kernel: Trinity/Overclocked

-------------

Any questions about Hard Bricked/JTAG Repairs PM ME...

-------------

Previous Phones

Motorola i60/Motorola i860/Motorola i930/Motorola V300/Nokia N95 8GB/Nokia N96/HTC G1/Blackberry 9000/HTC Nexus One/Samsung Nexus S/Samsung Vibrant T959/Samsung T989/Samsung T889/Samsung M919
The Following User Says Thank You to JUSMEJOSE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spunker88
Old
Thanks Meter 333
There are issues with getting 4G phones to work on Page Plus at the moment since they aren't supported. Some have had luck removing the 4G SIM as from what I understand 4G won't work with Page Plus.
Motorola Droid Bionic
Stock 4.1.2 Rooted
CM11 4.4 Safestrap

HP Touchpad
Evervolv 4.4

Toshiba Encore
Windows 8.1

JUSMEJOSE
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunker88 View Post
There are issues with getting 4G phones to work on Page Plus at the moment since they aren't supported. Some have had luck removing the 4G SIM as from what I understand 4G won't work with Page Plus.
Yeah i know but this model is weird ... I done other 4G LTE phones with no problem ...
T-Mobile Galaxy Galaxy Note 3 - White 32GB
ROM: Stock
Rooted
Kernel: Trinity/Overclocked

-------------

Any questions about Hard Bricked/JTAG Repairs PM ME...

-------------

Previous Phones

Motorola i60/Motorola i860/Motorola i930/Motorola V300/Nokia N95 8GB/Nokia N96/HTC G1/Blackberry 9000/HTC Nexus One/Samsung Nexus S/Samsung Vibrant T959/Samsung T989/Samsung T889/Samsung M919

takochan1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've tried this, and I'm getting the same result. Any idea why yet?

recon56
Old
(Last edited by recon56; 22nd November 2012 at 09:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by takochan1 View Post
I've tried this, and I'm getting the same result. Any idea why yet?
I can also confirm that the R-UIM settings return to "R-UIM only" after a reset.

neelhow
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Any Progress

Just wandering if anyone has made progress on this I just got the droid razr m and would like to put it on page plus.
I have a friend who is using the droid bionic on page plus with everything working not sure if the process would be the same.

I've been checking out a droid razr forum on howardforums (xda want let me post link yet) but not really sure if it would work or not. This is my first smart phone been holding out for awhile, coming from an old LG Chocolate 3, really like the phone but would really like to save some money by putting it on page plus.

Wojei
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSMEJOSE View Post
Ok so here is my question ....
I have done all the LTE Verizon flashed to PP but for some reason im having trouble ....
When i re-boot the phone goes back to R-UIM instead to NV Only .... My PRL sticks but doesnt let me write the NAM settings....
Im gonna be having the phone for a week hopefully someone can help ...
And if i get it to work ill make a GUIDE for it ...
I was playing around with build.prop hoping that the resetting has something to do with the values in that file, but I had little success with that. Any updates on your end?

TechSlinger
Old
(Last edited by TechSlinger; 5th December 2012 at 03:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Any progress on this?

I'm running into the same problem trying to get a friends RAZR M activated on PP. I've successfully set up two Droid Bionics using DFS to set NV-Only, configure the EVDO settings and then manually entering the MDN, MIN, etc. But I've been working with this phone for three days now and it absolutely will not keep the NV-Only setting and the Done button is not available in the 01 User Activation settings on the Program menu.

I'm reaching here but could this have anything to do with needing to "unlock" the phone?

At any rate, any help or progress on this would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: By the way, I don't know if this matters/helps, but this phone is running the stock Jelly Bean from OTA update.

Wojei
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechSlinger View Post
I'm reaching here but could this have anything to do with needing to "unlock" the phone?
If you are thinking about bootloader unlock, then no that does not help (at least directly). I am wondering if the R-UIM Config gets reset from NV only to R-UIM on boot with the stock rom.

droidan
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Hi..here's the solution. (only for rooted Ics, not available for razr m/hd with OTA Jelly bean)
1. If you are on Jelly Bean, return to stock ICS.
2. You MUST root the phone.
3. Download Sqlite Editor from Play store. (Available for purchase)
4. Download ES Root Explorer from Play store.(Available for purchase)
5. Using explorer, go to data/data/com.android.provider.settings/databases
6. find Settings.db inside the folder, copy and paste this file in the same folder.
7. Open the new file(settings-copy.db) with sqlite editor.
8. Find Preferred CDMA subscription, change the value from 0 to 1, save and exit.
9. Delete the original settings.db files, then rename settings-copy.db to settings.db
10. Return to home screen. Restart into boot loader. Choose BP tool to program.

11. From this point, you can do Nam programming on your phone with dfs/cdma-ws/qpst and the value will stick.

This method works on new Droid RAZR M, RAZR HD, RAZR MAXX HD with Rooted ICS only. Not working with Jelly Bean OTA, because there's no pref.cdma subscription inside the settings.db. Maybe we have to wait for full stock JB file.

Happy flashing guys..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to droidan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]