Hi..here's the solution. (only for rooted Ics, not available for razr m/hd with OTA Jelly bean)
1. If you are on Jelly Bean, return to stock ICS.
2. You MUST root the phone.
3. Download Sqlite Editor from Play store. (Available for purchase)
4. Download ES Root Explorer from Play store.(Available for purchase)
5. Using explorer, go to data/data/com.android.provider.settings/databases
6. find Settings.db inside the folder, copy and paste this file in the same folder.
7. Open the new file(settings-copy.db) with sqlite editor.
8. Find Preferred CDMA subscription, change the value from 0 to 1, save and exit.
9. Delete the original settings.db files, then rename settings-copy.db to settings.db
10. Return to home screen. Restart into boot loader. Choose BP tool to program.
11. From this point, you can do Nam programming on your phone with dfs/cdma-ws/qpst and the value will stick.
This method works on new Droid RAZR M, RAZR HD, RAZR MAXX HD with Rooted ICS only. Not working with Jelly Bean OTA, because there's no pref.cdma subscription inside the settings.db. Maybe we have to wait for full stock JB file.
Happy flashing guys..