Stock ROM Firmware Download Links HERE

Which carrier do you mostly download stock firmware for?

• Total voters
Search This thread

meanhacker

Aug 21, 2012
Looks like it's kind of hard to find the stock ROM downloads on this forum, so I decided to reupload it for the convenience of everyone and me. Are you stuck and need to start over fresh? Returning the phone to manufacturer/mobile service provider? Selling your phone and need original firmware? You are at the right thread. These are for Odin, not for CWM or other recoveries. Most of these are .zip/.rar file extension and if you need help extracting those get WinRAR. If your download is asking for a password, you can find it below in this post. Order is as follows: top is newest, bottom is oldest. You can also find stock ROMS on these websites:

External Sites:

Instructions:
1. Extract contents of the zip/rar archives
2. Wipe data-factory reset/cache/dalvik-cache
3. Flash the *.tar.md5 file with Odin.
4. Wipe data-factory reset/cache/dalvik-cache
5. Reboot

Downloads:

AT&T (ATT)

Bell (BMC)
(SGH-I747M)
MK5, Mirror
MF1, Mirror
LK4, Mirror
LH1
LE8
(Thanks to TRusselo's post)

Fido Mobile (FMC)
(SGH-I747M)
MK5, Mirror
MF1, Mirror
LK4, Mirror, Mirror 2

Koodo Mobile (KDO)
(SGH-I747M)
MK5, Mirror
MF1
LK4

Puerto Rico (PCT)
(SGH-I747M)
LL1
LJ1

Rogers (RWC)

Sasktel (BWA)
(SGH-I747M)
MK5, Mirror
MF1, Mirror
LK4, Mirror
LH1
LE8

Telcel (TCE)
(SGH-I747M)
MK3, Mirror
LL1
LK3

Telus (TLS)

T-Mobile (TMO)
(SGH-T999)
LJA
LJ4
LH2
Thanks to norbarb's post

FAQ:
How to keep custom recovery after flashing an image?
Phone stuck at the Samsung logo?
What do these letters and numbers mean?
How do I go back to stock if I want to sell/return/SIM unlock my S3? (Easy recovery flashable)
How can I use SIM cards from different carriers on my S3? (Network/SIM unlock guide)

If an archive prompts a password, it should be

If you want stock roms but with root already injected, head over to this thread or this thread for the latest release. (Thanks to RiPpeR_dUdE's suggestion)

Original unmaintained thread can be found here.

Last edited:

beast3300

Feb 6, 2011
Are these odin or cwm? Odexed? And thank you for these!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011
TELUS

Hey sorry for noob question. Is this stock for AT&T? I'm looking for stock for Telus.

SGH-I747M_TLS_I747MVLALH1_I747MOYBALH1_I747MVLLH1.zip it is here.
If password is needed to poen zip should be : SAMPRO.PL

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

which one is the latest/newer one of the two? I couldnt tell

Latest is LG1 but you can update this one OTA to LH9

Last edited:

skrambled

Mar 2, 2011
New Hampshire

They're .rar files so I'm assuming Odin. Downloading right now to see what's in it...

EDIT: They're for Odin

Latest is LG1 but you can update this one OTA to LG9

I think you meant to say "OTA to LH9". I'd also mention that LH9 includes an annoying script that re-installs stock recovery on reboot, so if you plan to root and use a custom recovery like cwm or twrp, make sure you flash the remove-ota-recovery.zip file located here the first time you boot into custom recovery on LH9 so the annoying stock recovery doesn't keep coming back.

Last edited:

meanhacker

Aug 21, 2012

These are for Odin. Odexed? what does that mean?

They're .rar files so I'm assuming Odin. Downloading right now to see what's in it...

I think you meant to say "OTA to LH9". I'd also mention that LH9 includes an annoying script that re-installs stock recovery on reboot, so if you plan to root and use a custom recovery like cwm or twrp, make sure you flash the remove-ota-recovery.zip file located here the first time you boot into custom recovery on LH9 so the annoying stock recovery doesn't keep coming back.

thanks, i will add the link to the main post

Last edited:

norbarb

Dec 22, 2011

Yes you are correct. I did not pay attention when i post it... Thanks for correction..

xtwo

Nov 19, 2010
I have a rogers S3. Can I install at&t stock rom on it?

Reason is that after installing a custom rom on the phone, my gps have stopped working. So now I want to flash the stock rom using Odin from toolkit to fix the issue.

norbarb

Dec 22, 2011
Reactions: xtwo and meanhacker

Top Liked Posts