5,596,700 Members 46,104 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Have it Your Way! [02.05.13]

Tip us?

tmcwilliam01
Old
Thanks Meter 336
Well the pictures and percentages are also little off and I'm not on the charger.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1351863443502.jpg
Views:	1564
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1450999  
Rocking an Infected MOARphed GS3!
Card carrying Morphologist

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 2nd November 2012 at 03:49 PM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13091
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcwilliam01 View Post
Well the pictures and percentages are also little off and I'm not on the charger.

tmcwilliams...thank you bunches for the screenies..are the pics from the morph that EMSPilot did later last night? I think they are based on the colored plug icon...???

Rompnit and I are aware and were gtalking about it early this morning (EMSpilot was still snuggled in his bed cuz he is a west coaster...LOL) ..I am hoping Clark44 can look at systemUI today and determine the gremlin and squash it too..Thanks for helping with these guys...
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EMSpilot
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 926

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
tmcwilliams...thank you bunches for the screenies..are the pics from the morph that EMSPilot did later last night? I think they are based on the colored plug icon...???

Rompnit and I are aware and were gtalking about it early this morning (EMSpilot was still snuggled in his bed cuz he is a west coaster...LOL) ..I am hoping Clark44 can look at systemUI today and determine the gremlin and squash it too..Thanks for helping with these guys...
Just as I suspected!!! The UI has to be modded for 1% battery before these will work!!!!
Once modded you can morph away!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Device: Verizon GS4 SCH-1545
Modem: I545VRUEMK2
ROM:MY OWN BUILD BASED OFF MK2
Nova Launcher

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ASU Sun Devil Theme & Alum!!!
Purple Green Jelly Bean Theme
MOAR MA6 Text Colors
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EMSpilot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 2nd November 2012 at 07:31 PM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13091
Ok,

I will put this morph up in the second thread...but wanted to see if anyone was willing to test. All this will do is change wifi and signal bars...flash in TWRP or CWM...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54142362/Gre...SignalBars.zip

Thanks fishingmedic!
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fishingmedic
Old
(Last edited by fishingmedic; 2nd November 2012 at 06:31 PM.) Reason: added pic
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Ok,

I will put this morph up in the second thread...but wanted to see if anyone was willing to test. All this will do is change wifi and signal bars...flash in TWRP or CWM...
I just grabbed it, reflashing ROM because of other mods that don't play nice with the clock and battery mods not playing well. When it's done booting I'll load this up and see what she looks like.

Edit: looks nice and bright for me!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-11-02-13-24-34.jpg
Views:	1572
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1451545  
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB Pebble Blue
Recovery: PhilZ
ROM: MOAR 7.0.1
Modem: MK3
Kernel: DKP
The Following User Says Thank You to fishingmedic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tmcwilliam01
Old
Thanks Meter 336
Quote:

Yes it was the color charger. Right now my percent shows 81 and the image shows 83.

Rocking an Infected MOARphed GS3!
Card carrying Morphologist

kdizzleh85
Old
Thanks Meter 562
Any way to get a tw launcher mod for 5x4

rompnit
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 14880

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdizzleh85 View Post
Any way to get a tw launcher mod for 5x4
Are you just looking for a flashable zip with the 5x4 launcher? What MOD did you have in mind?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fishingmedic
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Any chance of getting a clear taskbar that would work with the center clock and castaway battery? I was going to search and see what I found however I'm not sure if others will work on FreeGS3 JB with other mods/morphs you guys doing. If you can do colors, any that would go well with my wallpaper shown a few posts above, grey, brown, green, would be wonderful. TIA
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB Pebble Blue
Recovery: PhilZ
ROM: MOAR 7.0.1
Modem: MK3
Kernel: DKP

kdizzleh85
Old
Thanks Meter 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit View Post
Are you just looking for a flashable zip with the 5x4 launcher? What MOD did you have in mind?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Yes. Just increasing space of the homesceen and number of icons that will fit. Also looking for a green/purple/pink/ digital clock for the home screen as well. Donations will be thrown there way

Tags
lj7, morphology, naddict, theme