Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Have it Your Way! [02.05.13]

OP rompnit

2nd November 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #21  
tmcwilliam01's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 340
 
368 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Well the pictures and percentages are also little off and I'm not on the charger.



Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1351863443502.jpg
Views:	1566
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1450999  
2nd November 2012, 04:45 PM   |  #22  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,818
 
8,466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcwilliam01

Well the pictures and percentages are also little off and I'm not on the charger.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

tmcwilliams...thank you bunches for the screenies..are the pics from the morph that EMSPilot did later last night? I think they are based on the colored plug icon...???

Rompnit and I are aware and were gtalking about it early this morning (EMSpilot was still snuggled in his bed cuz he is a west coaster...LOL) ..I am hoping Clark44 can look at systemUI today and determine the gremlin and squash it too..Thanks for helping with these guys...
Last edited by Naddict; 2nd November 2012 at 04:49 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd November 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #23  
EMSpilot's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Havasu
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
808 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict

tmcwilliams...thank you bunches for the screenies..are the pics from the morph that EMSPilot did later last night? I think they are based on the colored plug icon...???

Rompnit and I are aware and were gtalking about it early this morning (EMSpilot was still snuggled in his bed cuz he is a west coaster...LOL) ..I am hoping Clark44 can look at systemUI today and determine the gremlin and squash it too..Thanks for helping with these guys...

Just as I suspected!!! The UI has to be modded for 1% battery before these will work!!!!
Once modded you can morph away!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EMSpilot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd November 2012, 06:22 PM   |  #24  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,818
 
8,466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Ok,

I will put this morph up in the second thread...but wanted to see if anyone was willing to test. All this will do is change wifi and signal bars...flash in TWRP or CWM...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54142362/Gre...SignalBars.zip

Thanks fishingmedic!
Last edited by Naddict; 2nd November 2012 at 08:31 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd November 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #25  
fishingmedic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 103
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict

Ok,

I will put this morph up in the second thread...but wanted to see if anyone was willing to test. All this will do is change wifi and signal bars...flash in TWRP or CWM...

I just grabbed it, reflashing ROM because of other mods that don't play nice with the clock and battery mods not playing well. When it's done booting I'll load this up and see what she looks like.

Edit: looks nice and bright for me!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-11-02-13-24-34.jpg
Views:	1575
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1451545  
Last edited by fishingmedic; 2nd November 2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added pic
The Following User Says Thank You to fishingmedic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd November 2012, 08:37 PM   |  #26  
tmcwilliam01's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 340
 
368 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict

tmcwilliams...thank you bunches for the screenies..are the pics from the morph that EMSPilot did later last night? I think they are based on the colored plug icon...???

Rompnit and I are aware and were gtalking about it early this morning (EMSpilot was still snuggled in his bed cuz he is a west coaster...LOL) ..I am hoping Clark44 can look at systemUI today and determine the gremlin and squash it too..Thanks for helping with these guys...

Yes it was the color charger. Right now my percent shows 81 and the image shows 83.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
2nd November 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #27  
kdizzleh85's Avatar
Senior Member
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 667
 
1,195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Arrow
Any way to get a tw launcher mod for 5x4
2nd November 2012, 09:41 PM   |  #28  
rompnit's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Granger, IN
Thanks Meter: 17,706
 
2,901 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdizzleh85

Any way to get a tw launcher mod for 5x4

Are you just looking for a flashable zip with the 5x4 launcher? What MOD did you have in mind?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd November 2012, 10:03 PM   |  #29  
fishingmedic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 103
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Any chance of getting a clear taskbar that would work with the center clock and castaway battery? I was going to search and see what I found however I'm not sure if others will work on FreeGS3 JB with other mods/morphs you guys doing. If you can do colors, any that would go well with my wallpaper shown a few posts above, grey, brown, green, would be wonderful. TIA
2nd November 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #30  
kdizzleh85's Avatar
Senior Member
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 667
 
1,195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit

Are you just looking for a flashable zip with the 5x4 launcher? What MOD did you have in mind?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Yes. Just increasing space of the homesceen and number of icons that will fit. Also looking for a green/purple/pink/ digital clock for the home screen as well. Donations will be thrown there way

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lj7, morphology, naddict, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes