Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 40,839 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Thread for tracking who has confirmed shipping

Tip us?

Milkman00
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 130
Default Thread for tracking who has confirmed shipping

So I called AT&T today to see if I could upgrade my order shipment. I am a new customer to AT&T coming from Sprint. I placed my order on the Premier website, which only allowed 2 day shipping. When I called to upgrade she said that she could change the shipping, but it would require canceling my order placed on October 25th and placing it again with today's date. I said NO THANKS (lol). Just disappointed that I didn't call last week.

Anyway they told me that they had no confirmed shipping date which was disappointing to say the least. The Premier customer service desk seems to be very clueless on a LOT of things, as I have called several times and they have not been helpful on any of the calls. Not very good for AT&T as I am a customer that is leaving Sprint and is unhappy with their customer service (and their network). Now I have been bounced around between 5 different people so far about my order and a coupon code that I want to apply. THIS ISN'T GOOD AT&T.

Anyway - to keep in tune with the original purpose of this thread. My order shows almost no information on the webpage, but they confirmed that the pre-order is in and has been since 10/25. WAITING FOR SHIPMENT NOW.

theraker007
Old
Thanks Meter 60
it doesnt ship until the 6th.. why would anyone have confirmed shipping date yet

diehardbattery
Old
Thanks Meter 25
It would be nice to get it earlier, but I'm not holding my breath...

Kingdombuilder
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I was told that my note 2 would be shipped on the 2nd of November a day ago when I called. I originally call to swap my wife's iphone for one with bigger capacity and so I asked in passing when will my note 2 be shipped and he said it is schedules to ship on the 2nd and I should have it the middle of next week.

Blessed With A Note

skochw
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdombuilder View Post
I was told that my note 2 would be shipped on the 2nd of November a day ago when I called. I originally call to swap my wife's iphone for one with bigger capacity and so I asked in passing when will my note 2 be shipped and he said it is schedules to ship on the 2nd and I should have it the middle of next week.

Blessed With A Note
Interesting. Has anyone else heard this? The only date I've heard so far has been the 6th for shipping.

planoman
Old
Thanks Meter 149
I plan on getting it the 8th if it ships on the 6th. My email said arrival on or before the 9th. They ship from Fort Worth so the 8th is good enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020,Galaxy S4 (32GB), Google Edition S4, S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB)
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...

tangmu
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by planoman View Post
I plan on getting it the 8th if it ships on the 6th. My email said arrival on or before the 9th. They ship from Fort Worth so the 8th is good enough.

Dang, I'm in Dallas. Wonder if that means it'll arrive next day instead of two-day.

Jrockttu
Old
Thanks Meter 477

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by planoman View Post

I hope you're right. I'm in Frisco and me and my wife have two on preorder!
Having problems with your Skyrocket battery? Read this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1759541

theraker007
Old
Thanks Meter 60
spoke to a rep today who said no deliveries before the 9th. takethat for what it's worth. hopefully she was only told to say that.

garyd9
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1976
I'll save you all some headaches:

There's not a single person you'll be able to actually talk to at AT&T that has any clue whatsoever about when pre-orders will actually ship. It's simply not possible to talk to the folks in the warehouses that do the shipping, and their instructions are NOT shared with anyone you can talk to. The phone people only have rumors, guesses and misinformation.

This is starting to look like the complete mess of rumors that happened with the AT&T sgs3.

Most likely, the devices will ship on the 6th or 7th for the previously estimated delivery on the 9th.

Take care
Gary

Donations: I don't accept donations, but if you are feeling charitable, help a child by going to http://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/
and click the "Donate Now" link at the top.