Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,265 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer for the next version?
Intergalactic V 6 54.55%
Intergalactic 5 2 18.18%
I don't care, just give me more! 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] Intergalactic v4.1 [AllianceRom][UCUEMJB][4.3][1/8/2014]

Tip us?

j.v.fouts
Old
Thanks Meter 9
i would test, but it still wont let me dl without making an account ive tried numerous times, maybe someone can host for you. Thanks for showing up here and giving us junkies something else to play with!!!!!

stratatak7
Old
Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative - OP
Thanks Meter 2504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.v.fouts View Post
i would test, but it still wont let me dl without making an account ive tried numerous times, maybe someone can host for you. Thanks for showing up here and giving us junkies something else to play with!!!!!
No problem. I know there was a demand for UCALH9 stuff even though LH1 is very great and similar. I will look into other hosting for you guys. I don't have a lot of money to pay for hosting or else I would throw it on mediafire and call it a day. I will try uploading to my Google drive as well for now. Worst case scenario you have to sign up for skydrive (which is amazing by the way). If only downloads were easier

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

LuRock
Old
Thanks Meter 729
OK downloading. Didn't hurt to create an account

White Hot! GS3.
Previously known as DJ Lu

stratatak7
Old
Thanks Meter 2504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuRock View Post
OK downloading. Didn't hurt to create an account

White Hot! GS3.
Thanks for your sacrifice. It's a Microsoft product so I promise they don't sent you spam or anything
The Following User Says Thank You to stratatak7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skrambled
Old
Thanks Meter 384
Awesome, thanks for posting this. I'm downloading now, gonna give it a whirl later on. I may try using it as a base in dsixda's Kitchen since it sounds like that's what you used (not going to be published here, I'm just trying to learn how to use the Kitchen to make a rom for myself).

I've been playing around with the Kitchen for a couple weeks now, trying to get the stock UCALG1 .tar from Sammobile.com to work for me in the kitchen, but it keeps aborting installation with Status 0. According to the faq it should be an updater.script error causing it, but for the life of me I can't figure out where the problem is.

At any rate, thanks again. I've been looking for a good, stable LH9 rom. Not everything has to be aosp jb! (Not that there's anything wrong with aosp, of course, but there has been a complete lack of development on the LH9 base and at the moment I have a need for stability.)

Thanks again! :beer:

kangi26
Old
(Last edited by kangi26; 2nd November 2012 at 05:19 PM.)
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1437
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratatak7 View Post
No problem. I know there was a demand for UCALH9 stuff even though LH1 is very great and similar. I will look into other hosting for you guys. I don't have a lot of money to pay for hosting or else I would throw it on mediafire and call it a day. I will try uploading to my Google drive as well for now. Worst case scenario you have to sign up for skydrive (which is amazing by the way). If only downloads were easier

I'm downloading to my phone now, I'll see if I can get it uploaded to the dev-host for you, When it all finishes, I'll post the link

the upload is PAINFULLY slow.......

LuRock
Old
Thanks Meter 729
Everything seems to be working good only thing & I don't know if its just me but its not reading my sd. Can anyone else confirm? Sometimes when I flash back to stock from cm10 it will take a bit for the sd info to pop up..

White Hot! GS3.
Previously known as DJ Lu

stratatak7
Old
(Last edited by stratatak7; 2nd November 2012 at 05:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrambled View Post
Awesome, thanks for posting this. I'm downloading now, gonna give it a whirl later on. I may try using it as a base in dsixda's Kitchen since it sounds like that's what you used (not going to be published here, I'm just trying to learn how to use the Kitchen to make a rom for myself).

I've been playing around with the Kitchen for a couple weeks now, trying to get the stock UCALG1 .tar from Sammobile.com to work for me in the kitchen, but it keeps aborting installation with Status 0. According to the faq it should be an updater.script error causing it, but for the life of me I can't figure out where the problem is.

At any rate, thanks again. I've been looking for a good, stable LH9 rom. Not everything has to be aosp jb! (Not that there's anything wrong with aosp, of course, but there has been a complete lack of development on the LH9 base and at the moment I have a need for stability.)

Thanks again! :beer:
Absolutely! I have been having good luck so far with mine after 12 hours of use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangi26 View Post
I'm downloading to my phone now, I'll see if I can get it uploaded to the dev-host for you, When it all finishes, I'll post the link

the upload is PAINFULLY slow.......
Thank you. You and norbarb are saving me here. Please take your time. I really appreciate it. Everyone please send your thank you's to both kangi26 and norbarb for hosting for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to stratatak7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stratatak7
Old
Thanks Meter 2504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuRock View Post
Everything seems to be working good only thing & I don't know if its just me but its not reading my sd. Can anyone else confirm? Sometimes when I flash back to stock from cm10 it will take a bit for the sd info to pop up..

White Hot! GS3.
Thanks for testing. I am having no issues with my SD or external SD. I am able to read and write files on both with no issues using the stock samsung file manager as well as Root Explorer. I am using the same build that I have uploaded to you guys. If more people are having issues with the SD card I will do whatever I can to fix it for you.

pickupman66
Old
Thanks Meter 266

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratatak7 View Post
I was actually thinking about doing an intergalactic ringtone. I don't want to do a bootsound because I think most users agree that can get annoying. I specifically deleted it when I created the ROM. I'll consider it for the next release very seriously.

Made one for you. I have the CD on my PC. included in the file are Mp3 and ogg files. it is not CWM flash-able so you would just need to put them on your SD card or in the /system/media/audio/ringtones folder.
Attached Files
File Type: rar intergalactic ringtones.rar - [Click for QR Code] (535.4 KB, 23 views)
Samsung Galaxy S5
Rooted and Xposed!

Follow me @LHuffhines

Please hit my THANKS button if I helped you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! Click Here

The Following User Says Thank You to pickupman66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
family, galaxy, gotham, i747, intergalactic, rom, samsung