FORUMS

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Emulator][Root] BlueStacks 0.7.7.813

5th November 2012, 12:45 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Code:
11- Open Superuser -> Settings -> Automatic Response -> Allow
Now your BlueStacks have root permission and google apps.
you mean that now i don't need anymore google play store because the Google apps are integrated in my bluestacks market?

thanks
 
 
5th November 2012, 01:55 PM |#12  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kianty99

Code:
11- Open Superuser -> Settings -> Automatic Response -> Allow
Now your BlueStacks have root permission and google apps.
you mean that now i don't need anymore google play store because the Google apps are integrated in my bluestacks market?

thanks

no what I actually meant is that ur system now have google permission, you can now install google play and it will works.

OK, when I did this guide, I did not differentiate between apps that set on /system/app and /data/app.

I will attach google play now to installed as com.nosh*.apk, just download it and double click to install
5th November 2012, 03:47 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Code:
I will attach google play now to installed as com.nosh*.apk, just download it and double click to install
excuse me... i have search for google play apk on first post but i don't found it... where is it?
thanks
5th November 2012, 03:57 PM |#14  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kianty99

Code:
I will attach google play now to installed as com.nosh*.apk, just download it and double click to install
excuse me... i have search for google play apk on first post but i don't found it... where is it?
thanks

I'm review now the method from scrash
Attached Files
File Type: apk Vending.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.86 MB, 424 views)
File Type: apk MarketUpdater.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.1 KB, 239 views)
5th November 2012, 05:09 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i've installed the two apk you mentioned and say me an error:

Code:
apk installation failed: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES
5th November 2012, 05:20 PM |#16  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kianty99

i've installed the two apk you mentioned and say me an error:

Code:
apk installation failed: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES

OK, I just remove BS, for re-install it, to start from scrach, I will update soon
6th November 2012, 02:30 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
AMD Appzone its better than bluestacks? I read that they have some unique technology that uses the gpu to accelerate everything, is that available to normal blue stacks builds?
The Following User Says Thank You to tichs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th November 2012, 02:33 AM |#18  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tichs

AMD Appzone its better than bluestacks? I read that they have some unique technology that uses the gpu to accelerate everything, is that available to normal blue stacks builds?

no, bs is a no gpu accelerator. Even youtube not work

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
6th November 2012, 02:41 AM |#19  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kianty99

i've installed the two apk you mentioned and say me an error:

Code:
apk installation failed: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES

1- Now delete ur root.fs & data.s* from %programdata%\bluestacks
2- Extract data.s* from the archeive @ %programdata%\bluestackssetup on %programdata%\bluestacks
3- Follow new guide (exactly) with excluding steps 1 and 3 (just skip and contiune in same sequance)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
6th November 2012, 02:46 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohazia

no, bs is a no gpu accelerator. Even youtube not work

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

so they are the same thing right just different name?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bluestacks, emulator, google app, root
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes