FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[Emulator][Root] BlueStacks 0.7.7.813

Thanks Meter: 131
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th November 2012, 02:53 AM |#21  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tichs

so they are the same thing right just different name?

I don't know. U tell me that have Gpu accelerator dose bs had gpu accelerator? , my answer is bluestacks don't have.

That's y I will take a look on that later.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
 
 
6th November 2012, 08:06 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Code:
1- Now delete ur root.fs & data.s* from %programdata%\bluestacks
2- Extract data.s* from the archeive @ %programdata%\bluestackssetup on %programdata%\bluestacks
what did you mean for "data.s*"? maybe folder Data.sparsefs? and which archive contains the other data.s*?
thanks
Last edited by kianty99; 6th November 2012 at 08:11 AM.
6th November 2012, 09:12 AM |#23  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kianty99

Code:
1- Now delete ur root.fs & data.s* from %programdata%\bluestacks
2- Extract data.s* from the archeive @ %programdata%\bluestackssetup on %programdata%\bluestacks
what did you mean for "data.s*"? maybe folder Data.sparsefs? and which archive contains the other data.s*?
thanks

I was away from my computer, you can do
Reset your android by
1- Download "Root_MOD.rar", "initrd.rar" and "Data_Org.rar" from HERE
2- Extract them on "%programdata%\BlueStacks\Android"
you did.

--------------------------------------------------------------edited
this method not working
there is other method I'm now test it based on adb command
adb connect 127.0.0.1:5555
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 uninstall *ending*
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 uninstall *arket*pdater*

I'm not sure about the second methods
Last edited by mohazia; 6th November 2012 at 09:28 AM.
6th November 2012, 09:14 AM |#24  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
should I say you have to run command "%programfiles%\BlueStacks\HT-Quite.exe" (for WinX86) or "%programfiles(x86%\BlueStacks\HT-Quite.exe" (for WinX64) before replace your files
10th November 2012, 10:03 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Great! Now I can't reinstall after i follow your guide, and uninstalled BS.
10th November 2012, 11:37 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Installer close automatically when I install, i tried open as administrator also not working, it close on "Preserving user data" after the welcome screen. No error pop-up when closing.
10th November 2012, 01:18 PM |#27  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qiangqiang101

Installer close automatically when I install, i tried open as administrator also not working, it close on "Preserving user data" after the welcome screen. No error pop-up when closing.

follow steps of removal, I mention this troubleshoot, remove record in regedit for "Notification Center" remove the whole key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\Installer\Prod ucts\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx look like this (0C0AF48391BB0AC4D84BF54D9E8372F7)

& remove the installer from the path cited into the key
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blueStacks regedit.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1471272  
Last edited by mohazia; 10th November 2012 at 01:20 PM.
10th November 2012, 04:59 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohazia

follow steps of removal, I mention this troubleshoot, remove record in regedit for "Notification Center" remove the whole key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\Installer\Prod ucts\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx look like this (0C0AF48391BB0AC4D84BF54D9E8372F7)

& remove the installer from the path cited into the key

I did what you said, now I have another Error
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	failed.jpg
Views:	3800
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	1471692  
10th November 2012, 08:26 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Hi.
I followed steps from OP but when I want to do: "adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "rm /*uperuser.apk"" or other su operations I get "Illegal instruction".
In general I have root and superuser installed but I can't get root rights (I used codelover's files).
Any clue?
10th November 2012, 10:45 PM |#30  
mohazia's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amman, Jordan
Thanks Meter: 131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qiangqiang101

I did what you said, now I have another Error

if u can delete %programdata%\blue stacks\log or something like this the try to setup once & attach the log file.

your problem is with removal of old BS, if u follow the guide of bs removal all your issues will be solved

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bluestacks, emulator, google app, root
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes