this patcher automatically fix for SU660 stuff
- fix updater-script for CWM5 of SU660
- fix partition number from 9 to 10 in the vold.fstab
- fix HOME key in the
and you can select kernel for SU660
- normal kernel (152MB carveout)
- 112MB carveout kernel
- 1500MHz overclocked kernel with OV/UV feature. (Please see attached files for kernel developer. It could be used for P990)
this kernel is based on the lge-kernel-star (jellybean branch) managed by arcee
you can also select wireless.ko module (Experimental. DEEP SLEEP enabled)
0. official ICS users have to downgrade to the GB firmware.
1. extract this fixer (fixall.bat is the main batch file)
2. download CM10 nightly zip and copy it into extracted folder
3. drop zip onto fixall.bat (zip and batch file must be in the same location)
4. cm-10*-su660-fixed.zip will be obtained.
5. install cm-10-*fixed.zip in the CWM
6. install gapps jellybean version.
the latest patcher will be uploaded at the openstar2x project home.
http://code.google.com/p/openstar2x/...htly-v0.14.zip enable PM_MAX for wireless.ko to fix battery problem / force TZ value
Please see also the official announcement of CM10 nightly by arcee