I created this tool to assist in returning the mods and themes back on to a newly flashed device.
It works by combining several zips into one zip that can be flashed with ease.
It does this by combining the scripts into one, and adding all the files into one zip for the script to unpack. Please be aware that the zips must be compatible with your device.
It's very simple to use. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes:
Warning: Use this program at your own risk. If something goes wrong then it is your responsibility. If you use this program, then you accept that anything that does go wrong is your own responsibility.
- Download and extract the program.
- Run the program.
- Hit the settings button and set up an output directory or leave it as the default (program location).
- Select the zips you wish to combine.
- Add a name for the combined file.
- Select advanced settings to apply any settings to the generation of the script.
- Wait for them to load (the combine button will become usable).
- Click combine button to join the zips into one zip.
- The file will be put into a folder named Final Outputs within the output directory you have specified.
- Wait for any processes to finish (windows should provide progress windows).
- Click the sign button if you wish to sign the zip.
- Copy the zip to the android device.
- Boot into recovery (requires custom recovery).
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your device (If you do not perform this step then it is your responsibility if something goes wrong)
- Flash the combined zip file.
Please Note: This is a beta version of the software and, as such, may contain glitches and problems. Please advise me if anything goes wrong, and if it does, what happened and what files you were using so I can make it better.
Also, please be aware that this program requires .net 4.0 and the signing component requires the Java Runtime. Links to both can be found on the website.
Download Latest Version Here
Currently working on:
- Unnecessary files (multiple boot.img for instance)
- Unnecessary code in the script.
- Further Testing