Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]16-11-12 Dark Passion Unofficial ParanoidAndroid 2.55 | Fully Inverted | Online

Tip us?

lolmensch
Old
(Last edited by lolmensch; 6th November 2012 at 10:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 122
no idea if it is possible without having an immense amount of work but maybe just in case you could try to merge some of the samsung framework so that we can install those nice spen apps and maybe the samsung camera.

probably will be pretty dirty hacking so better use some gloves :P

just in case you have too much spare time ^^
Samsung Galaxy Note 2______long live big battery capacity!
Samsung Galaxy SII __________Sold
HTC HD2 ___________________Sold
Android Developer Phone 1 ____Retired

For XDA beginners - introduction video

Utacka
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5379

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
Well I'm guessing there is not that many issues as we haven't had a load of posts saying this and that doesn't work.... We've got to thank the PA and CM guys for that, but mainly imilka for merging those changes into his repo on github. As far as the spen goes, I will try to get hold of utacka to see what he cherry picked to get it working
Well you can check gerrit now since its merged to cm sources, thou you either need to fork it with pa sources or cherry-pick it. Depending if you have your own github or not.

Skickat från min GT-N7100 via Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Utacka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sswagonman
Old
Thanks Meter 1022
Eagerly awaiting v2 of this rom hoping for an oc kernel by then

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

rixstas awesome theme of choice thanks rixsta
black apps by http://www.designrifts.com/teamblackedoutapp/
Please press thanks if I help u or pm me if u have a problem with anything I say.

"i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it"

[vertigo]
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utacka View Post
Well you can check gerrit now since its merged to cm sources, thou you either need to fork it with pa sources or cherry-pick it. Depending if you have your own github or not.

Skickat från min GT-N7100 via Tapatalk 2
Thanks man you're a star... I had just checked your github and noticed lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: Stock.... for now!![4.4.2]

albireox
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by qureyoon View Post
Just FYI, in case you have not contacted D4rk
I don't understand the point of your post and also why did you post the same message on every PA build for the N7100. Is this somewhat helpul for anything or anyone?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albireox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

[vertigo]
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by qureyoon View Post
Just FYI, in case you have not contacted D4rk

I don't quite get why you've posted this.... I've got the Same version over on the Galaxy Nexus forum and the lead developer from PA (molesarecoming) has posted in the thread giving me hints and tips on the new per app colour prefs, so I would imagine if he had a problem with it he would've let me know there and then. If anyone of the PA team had a problem with this build, I'm damn sure they would have let me know by now.

I've thanked everyone I should have, I've listed where I've got the source from... All I've really done is give it a dark look and stayed true to what PA is all about.

So if you don't have anything constructive to say... Don't say anything....
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: Stock.... for now!![4.4.2]
The Following User Says Thank You to [vertigo] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Utacka
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5379

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
I don't quite get why you've posted this.... I've got the Same version over on the Galaxy Nexus forum and the lead developer from PA (molesarecoming) has posted in the thread giving me hints and tips on the new per app colour prefs, so I would imagine if he had a problem with it he would've let me know there and then. If anyone of the PA team had a problem with this build, I'm damn sure they would have let me know by now.

I've thanked everyone I should have, I've listed where I've got the source from... All I've really done is give it a dark look and stayed true to what PA is all about.

So if you don't have anything constructive to say... Don't say anything....
He has been spamming all over the forum for no reason at all. Ignore/Report him as stuff like this if needed can be taken through PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Utacka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cocaino
Old
Thanks Meter 123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utacka View Post
He has been spamming all over the forum for no reason at all. Ignore/Report him as stuff like this if needed can be taken through PM.
Yeh sure to complain to forum holder for this spammer
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

D.O.C
Old
(Last edited by D.O.C; 7th November 2012 at 12:36 PM.)
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - The Android Surgeon
Thanks Meter 3711

DONATE TO ME
We will deal with it, utacka is right, accusations of this nature should be dealt privately and made only by the original developer...now go on and forget about it , you guys have a good thing going on here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D.O.C For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shingers5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3093
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O.C View Post
We will deal with it, utacka is right, accusations of this nature should be dealt privately and made only by the original developer...now go on and forget about it , you guys have a good thing going on here.
Thanks again for all the support as xda now can be a daunting place for new devs and romance. People always trying to hate and cause bad vibes. PA is well known now and we are all spreading it's goodness to all devices.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
LG G3 - WHITE 16gb
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 - N7100
All Custom Roms I use are built by Vertigo and Ben. Trust those guys completely

After owning so many at once I have decided to try something new by using one....It may not last but for now thats it