- Posting in Development Sections - There are restrictions in place that do not allow any member with a registration date past late-2009 to post in Development forums until making 10 useful, constructive posts in other areas. This has been widely successful, and will not change, so please do not request we modify it. Also do not stop by and post one or two words in an attempt to +1 your count. We'll see it and delete it.
- New Forum Requests
- Operator or Country Flag Incorrect/Missing
- Tapatalk XDA App Issues
- Username Change - Send a PM to MikeChannon, the_scotsman, egzthunder1, pulser_g2 or NotATreoFan. Be sure to include what you would like your name changed to, and also why you want it changed. Providing that information in the initial PM will save us a reply asking for it. There is no official limit on name changes, but keep it reasonable or you'll be stuck.
- Unable to thank anyone in the Off Topic forum - The Thanks button has been disabled in OT.
- Large Signatures - Come across a member with an exceptionally large signature? Use the RP system and select "Other - Non-urgent" from the dropdown.
If you are not a moderator or admin on the forums, please do NOT respond to any posts in the thread. This includes the incredibly tempting reply to a 10 post spammer pointing out that they're about to lose what posts the do have. Given the overall size of XDA and potential ramifications, we need to ensure that only people authorized to speak on our behalf do so. Please, and thank you in advance.
This thread hereby replaces (requests) From the Users to the Mods & Admins, which has been closed and archived. There will be zero tolerance for off topic posting in here. Regardless of forum reputation, warnings and/or infractions will be issued to anyone disregarding such a simple request. There will also be no flaming of members posting in here. Report it, and move along.